VacationRentals.com is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We're committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
The apartment is in a wonderful location, quiet and super clean. We had everything we needed for our 12 day stay, from kitchen supplies to clean linens. The apartment is well appointed for a very comfortable and relaxing vacation. The communication with the owners was very efficient. The very best feature was the amazing teraza with an unobstructed view of the Atlantic, breathtaking sunsets every evening. We highly recommend this place to anyone.
The apartment is perfect, well equipped kitchen, short walking distance to restaurants, shops and a tiny beach.
- parking is tricky on this steep steet so be strategic as to how you park on the street so you don't get stuck like some people we have seen. If stairs are not an issue, park on the street above and come in at the gate on the 8th floor
- the swimming pool is on the first floor - just follow the foyer across from the elevator. The sunset is beautiful from there.
- if you plan to use the bed in the living room, maybe ask Jose for extra bedding. We made it work but an extra blanket would have been nice.
- don't forget to buy toilet paper!
- the house number is actually 46-48 and just look for the guy hanging out by the entrance - he will be probably Jose and will give you the keys.