VacationRentals.com is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We're committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
We were very happy with our stay in the quiet town of Bad Grund.
* Responsive owners, easy to communicate with. No surprises at check in. Bonus that Celina spoke English for us!
* Apartment is as tidy, clean, and beautiful as the pictures indicate.
* The Open Air porch is wonderful for star-gazing or just watching the town from a great vantage point.
* Very nice kitchen and bathroom with 2 sinks. Also, the hot water heater easily kept up with 8 of us showering each day!
* The dueling chimes of the Church and adjacent Antique Café were lovely (even if a little loud at times)
* All of the amenities you'd expect from a rental were present.
* The Master BR is roomy and has a nice closet
* The "2nd BR" is quite small, the "3rd BR" is a loft with little more room than the size of the double beds, and the "4th BR" is really the sitting room where there is a pull out couch. So while it did sleep 8 of us...it was a bit tight at times.
* It is many flights of steps to the "Penthouse" Apartment. Be ready to climb with your luggage!
* The Washer & Dryer are shared units on the 1st Floor. They are not as practical as we are accustomed. Wash times and Dry times were nearly 3 hours EACH. After trying 2 loads of laundry, we more or less gave up and decided we'd do the rest of our laundry at our next destination!
The Positives FAR outweighed the Footnotes. We loved it. Don't hesitate to stay here!