VacationRentals.com is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We're committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This apartment is beautiful. It was spotless upon arriving, Franseco was so kind, helpful and patient with us. We loved the walk to the Historic Centre. The beach is quite close and the beach promenade was beautiful day or night. We dined in a restaurant Franseco recommended and it was lovely for a special night out. Actually if I could give it more than 5 stars ⭐️ I would.
My husband and I stayed here for five days with our 14 month old. The flat was beautifully decorated with built in shelvings, art and custom paint trim that gave it a really fun, Italian beach vacation vibe.
Here are some highlights and notes:
- Sparkling clean flat. I have never stayed in a cleaner place and it put us immediately at ease.
- Terrace has beautiful views of the hills and town and is a nice way to unwind with a glass of wine after a hot day. It is not babyproofed, with open rails and staircase so we did not let the baby run around on it. The apartment itself was very toddler friendly.
- The bedroom has a small couch and queen bed. The living room has a couch with pull out bed. There are extra linens and towels and even 4 bath robes.
- The kitchen had what we needed to cook our meals every day.
- The bathtub was spacious and comfortable.
- There are skylights throughout the flat and every window is equipped with versatile German windows. There is also an A/C unit.
- There were useful extras like citronella candles, beach towels and a beach umbrella.
- The walk was long, perhaps 20-25 minutes to the Bay of Silence but we didn't mind it. It was a flat walk with lots to see and two grocery stores along the way that we stopped at daily (a bio/organic store and the bigger Coop).
- There are several flights of stairs to get from the gate to the flat. This was a surprise but not a game changer.
- The flat is in the attic space so it has pitched ceilings. My tall husband did bang his head several times but he still loved the flat and said he'd stay there again.
- Gaetano lives below.
Gaetano was a kind and gracious host, accommodating our every request promptly and picking us up and driving us to the train station which was a boon with all of our luggage. You can tell he has tried to think of everything to make the flat as comfortable and delightful as possible.
Overall, we were very happy with the accommodation and would highly recommend it to anyone.