VacationRentals.com is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We're committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
We did utilize this central location and made daily trips. With an early start and an evening drive back, you can access PEI, Cape Breton's Cabot Trail, and popular spots within Nova Scotia (Halifax, Peggy's Cove, Bay of Fundy, etc.) Locally, you are within blocks of the local shops and restaurants (Eat at Sharon's one block away). Sobey's is a 10 minute drive at most. Friendly small town atmosphere.
Here's the point form version...
- Warm welcome with a briefing tour
- Informative "House Binder" with both house & local information (ie" grocery location, nearby restaurants, etc.)
- Lots of pamphlets encompassing many East Coast attractions
- Historic home lovingly restored has all of the original charm, yet updated with all of the modern conveniences
- Clean, clean, clean
-Comfortable bed, extra bedding and plenty of nice towels
- Essentials within, so no need to pack (ie: laundry/dish soap, salt & pepper, coffee, sugar)
-Outside, you can gloat as both locals and fellow tourists walk by, seeing you relaxing on the porch among Ginny's beautiful gardens with a view of the harbour.
Heartfelt Thanks to Ron & Ginny for providing us a wonderful stay!
Thank you K and R for making us feel so comfortable at your private oasis by the sea. A stunning property full of treasures to explore and a breath taking beach which we thoroughly enjoyed. The privacy that this rental and beach provided was exactly what we needed to destress. A stunning property full of treasures to explore and a beautiful home with the view and comforts that are incomparable to our previous rental experiences. We highly recommend this property!