VacationRentals.com is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We're committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
We rented the house for two weeks in the end of July. We were two families (My husband and I with two children, my brother with wife an one child and my mother - 8 persons in total) We had an amazing holiday. All of us travel a lot to really nice hotels around the world and are picky :)
What we really enjoyed and some things to remember.
- The pool and the outside area: A big pool suitable for both swimming and playing. Beautiful lightning in the evenings. Very good seating areas for both dining and relaxing in the shade. Also - there are no neighbors so you are totally private.
- The kitchen: Very well equipped and modern. We really like to cook and made lots of really nice dinners here. The BBQ outside is also amazing. (use charcoal or wood)
- The bedrooms are individually decorated and all are really charming. Good air-condition all trough the house. The dining and living room are huge but we spent all our time either sleeping or outside...
- Beautiful entrance - it really gives an amazing feeling driving up to the house.
- Santa Maria del Cami: The village has a lot more to offer than I first thought. The butcher and the bakery is very good, the market on Sundays offers beautiful fruits and vegs. There are several restaurants worth visiting. The gelaterina is amazing.
- The location: At first I was a bit worried that I wouldn't be satisfied with the location since it's inside the country. After visiting I can say that its probably one of the best locations in Mallorca! You can easily access the highway and then all the island with car and the nearness to Palma is soo good. We went exploring with the car almost every day and the island is really worth discovering in all directions.
- Palma: When grocery shopping go to Carrefour north of Palma. You'll find everything - its the best on the island.
If you want to listen to music you should either bring or by a portable speaker as there is none.
I really recommend you to have a car if you rent the house.