WE FIXED EVERY PROBLEMS IN THE FLAT :)
The flat (41m2) is situated at the first floor (without lift) and it’s composed of :
- Individual bedroom (bed : 160*200cm) open to the bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Separated toilet
- Living room with sofabed and television
Rent home provide :
Would you like to suit off your suitcase in the wake of discover Toulouse before your Check In hours ? No problem, Rent Home has your solution ! Because of partnership, you have 10% of réduction on the website Nannybag (it’s a luggage storage in Toulouse) with the code RENTHOME
Travellers are allowed to go in the whole accommodation
Léa and her team are available 7d/7 by phone
They will welcome you :)
The Carmes’ district is like a big museum. Historic part of Toulouse, you will feel like home. There are a lot of restaurant and the most beautiful museum of the city. 2mn walk you can stroll in the Carmes’ market.
How can you move during your trip ?
- Carmes underground station (3mn) and Esquirol station (4mn)
- Tisséo’s bus and shuttle
- Vélibs VéloToulouse : bike in the city
- Tramway (Palais de Justice station) to discover another part of the city
- Car : indigo parking 26€/day
How can you go the flat ?
From the airport :
- Take the AERO bus line (Gare routière destination) and get off the bus at Compans Caffareli stop. Take the B line underground (destination Ramonville) and get off at Carmes stop. Walk 3mn to the flat. This option will take 20mn
- Take the tramway, T2 line, Palais de Justice direction . Get off at Arènes station. Take the underground : A line, Balma Gramont direction. Get off at Esquirol station. Walk 5mn. This option will take 40mn.
From the SNCF Matabiau train station :
- 30mn by walk
- Take the underground at Marengo SNCF, Basso Cambo direction. Get off at Esquirol station. Walk 4mn. This option will take 10mn.