What a great vacation home! Within 3 miles from the beach, groceries, movies, restaurants, shopping and golf. Fully renovated and tastefully furnished pet friendly apartment in a privately owned 15 apartment building on North Palm Beach Inlet. Assigned parking in front of the building. There are docks available at the property, bring your boat with you. Easy access to the water is a paradise for anyone who likes fishing. Quick and easy rental process.
- Apartment725 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay10 - 14 nights
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
- english, french, spanish, russian
- Calendar last updated:
- Oct 23, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
A Great Choice For the Money
The unit was updated, very clean and a great choice for the money. The unit was newly painted and furnished and included an updated kitchen and bath with new appliances. Nice to sip your coffee on the boat dock and watch the activity on the river and nearby intercostal. If you should be fortunate enough to meet the owner (Charley) he will make you laugh and provide you with many suggestions on what to do, and especially where to eat. We liked being by the water and enjoyed our stay very much.
Thank you so much Larry! It was a pleasure hosting you as usual. Please let us know once you are ready to make a reservation for the next year. Talk to you soon.
Clean housing in a quiet neighborhood.
I stayed at the property for approximately 3 months and had an enjoyable time.
Pros of the apartment include:
- Quiet neighborhood, quick access to a CVS pharmacy, and close proximity to a great bar (Frigates), a Publix, Bahama Bucks, IHOP, Jupiter Donuts and an excellent hole-in-the-wall Pizzeria.
- The apartment comes nicely furnished with brand new appliances, and is clean, including free high speed WiFi and TV with most cable channels available. Full service kitchen includes everything you need
- The property has good pest control. I had minimal pests over the three months.
- Roman is a great owner to work with -- I only had one small problem arise in my three months and it was promptly taken care of with little hassle
- Access in and out of the apartment is quick and simple
- The property is located a little far away (around 15-20 minute drive) from Jupiter and West Palm Beach, but there is quick beach access just up the road, and North Palm Beach / Juno Beach is a nice area with plenty to offer in their own rights
- The washing machine situation was less than ideal, I found myself taking my clothes to a laundromat to avoid the shared and somewhat unclean washing machine facility
In summary, I enjoyed my stay. 3 months was maybe a little long, but for a couple weeks, I would recommend a staying here. The price is right, and there's so much to do around town that the apartment, even if small, provides everything you need to have an enjoyable and worry-free time.
Thanks John for you review! You were a great guest and we’d be happy to accommodate you again. Regarding the laundry facility, we’re starting to replace all machines with new and renovating the room.
A Work in Progress
The apartment has been beautifully remodeled on the inside, ceramic tile floor throughout, new furniture and updated kitchen. The location is okay, close to a Publix and a great restaurant, Frigates, within walking distance. The kitchen was not well stocked with basics like measuring spoons and just 3 forks ! I mentioned the shortcomings to the owner who indicated he will add improvements. The location is in an older building, which is being worked on, the landscaping was being cleaned up while we were there. Nevertheless we left the property two weeks into our four week stay. Finally, the air conditioner unit in the bedroom needs to be replaced, extremely noisy.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our remodeled apartment and the new furniture as well as the location. We will take your comments into account and stock better the kitchen. The AC in the bedroom is being replaced at this moment. Please remember to call us if there is anything missing in the apartment, we will get it delivered to you as fast as possible. Hope you will choose to stay with us again.
Fantastic Property. Great Location.
Would recommend to anyone. Property was completely renovated and clean. Location was great. Most importantly, the entire team that oversaw the property was fantastic to work with. We expect to be back and, again, would recommend to anyone.