****** S P E C I A L ******
I ACCEPT THE SAME DAY BOOKING AND ARRIVAL DATE. (ask owner for quote).
Discounts of nightly rate for last minute booking (LMB).
LMB - booking for the following week stay (does not apply to peak dates and holidays).
The same day booking/arrival date is possible (ask owner).
****** S P E C I A L ******
Recently remodeled lake front house is your perfect natural setting experience.
This 3-bedroom, 2 full bath house with additional powder room has expanded sleeping options for maximum of 11 guests:
Master bedroom has king size bed (sleeps 2).
2nd bedroom has queen size bed (sleeps 2).
3rd bedroom has bunkbed with queen bed below and full bed above (sleeps 4).
Living room has a queen sofa bed and a twin chair bed (sleeps 3).
Enjoy the great lake views and experience the tranquil nature from the large backyard deck, balcony, air-conditioned boat house and internet access, or covered structure on the lawn.
Equipped with stainless steel appliances, LCD TVs, and high-speed internet connection.
Updated with granite countertops, oak wood flooring, access to deck from living/family room and access to balcony from master bedroom and 2nd bedroom.
Lake view from 2 upstairs bedrooms, living/family room, kitchen, and dining area.
You can easily walk across the lawn to the lake for the fun of fishing, kayaking, swimming, or whatever water related activities you will imagine.
Double and single kayaks are available for guests' use. Charcoal BBQ Grill/Fire Pit available for outdoor cooking.
Located at the east end of the Briar Road peninsula on the sought-after Eagle Mountain Lake.
Nearby is the City of Azle and the town of Boyd where you can find restaurants and large retail stores.
* 8 minutes from stores and restaurants in Azle
* 5 minutes from A&M Gardens
* 30 minutes from Texas Motor Speedway
* 40 minutes from downtown Fort Worth (home of Billy Bobs, Stockyards and Rodeo, numerous amenities, cultural districts, city festivals, and events)
* 45 minutes from DFW International Airport
Easy access to number of marinas in the lake if you would like to launch a boat or have a nice lake side restaurant experience.
Responsible party should be at least 25 years of age to book and must occupy the property at all times.
* Minimum two nights stay required - holidays 3-4 night stay required
* Absolutely no dogs or pets are allowed on property
* No smoking indoors
* Fireworks are prohibited on property, no exceptions!
* No weddings or wedding receptions, prom groups, bachelor/bachelorette or similar parties.
* Firewood and Fishing gear not provided
• Open Deck
• Air conditioned Boat house with unlimited internet access, private deck and views of open water
• Parking for up to 6 Cars
• Outdoor Dining, lounge chairs, and barbecue grill/fire pit
• unlimited Wi-Fi Internet in the main house and boat house
• Central Air/Heat
• Charcoal BBQ Grill/Fire Pit
• Open Outdoor (hot/cold) Shower
• 3 TVs (2 bedrooms and living room all have LCD TVs) with Roku and netflix streaming.
**For a 1 bedroom beachfront condo at Galveston TX, vrbo #340830 ("Hermosita" Seascape beachfront condo)
**For a 2nd row Beach house at Galveston TX (max of 14 guests), vrbo #863997 (“Hermosa Beach House” of Sea Isle Community)