Privileged location at the end of a quiet private street in the hearth of Paris
- english, french
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Pictures are deceiving
The unit smells of musty old cigarettes, my clothes in my suitcase now smell because of it. The carbon monoxide detector battery became low and started beeping and we had to take it out. It was never fixed during our stay. The pictures show this bright beautiful unit, it’s a bit deceiving as it does not look the same. I would not stay again.
Great, quiet location - and good AC in the summer
Enjoyed this place quite a bit. Great option for our family of four.
Ecrins Secret was perfect for our family’s stay in Paris. We loved the location and especially that there was air containing for some of Paris’ hottest weather ever! Highly recommend.
Very good stay
It was ideal for a family of four with young children..they loved to sleep 'upstairs'. Luckily the portable a/c was very good as it was pretty hot on couple of days. Close to railway station and a few good restaurants!
Loved the experience!
The apartment was beautiful. The neighborhood was scenic and close to everywhere we wanted to go. I loved the fact that it was on a private street. The outside apartment lights turned on as we walked in the gated entrance. This made me feel safe! I think the only drawbacks were the amount of towels and no top sheet on the beds. Overall I would definitely stay again!
A private courtyard location combines the charm of an old carriage house with all the modern conveniences. Located a stone's throw from the Liege metro stop and nearby to grocery shopping and restaurants, this oasis is a great choice for a short stay in Paris. We were two, but a couple with children or two couples would be fine. Lucile is easy to work with and accommodating. We will contact her first the next time Paris beckons.
The apartment Ecrin Secret is located Rue de Liège in the 8th district:
- a select district from Haussmann architectural period, both residential and business area, dynamic with many restaurants and theaters in calm and safe neighborhood
- a few steps away from the main avenues, the Champs Elysées, the main stores and the Opera Garnier, ...
Just near by:
- the metro station 'Liège' (30m) with line 13 and the metro stations 'Europe' and 'Saint Lazare' with 4 lines (No. 3, 9, 12, 14 + RER E) for a fast and easy access to all the main touristic places in Paris
- Coffee shops and restaurants, some with terrace, to savor French and international cuisine
- Grocery and convenient stores, bakeries, takeaways, pharmacy: all you need at less than 200m
A few steps away:
- Shopping with department stores near by Le Printemps and Les Galeries Lafayette and luxury boutiques (Chanel, Dior, Chloe ...), French creators (Sandro, Maje, Tara Jarmon ...) ...
- Museums: The Opera Garnier, The Grand Palais, The Louvre, Jacquemart-André Museum, The Orangerie, , The Pinacothèque...
- Walks: The Champs-Elysées, Secré-Coeur, Montmartre, Tuileries garden, Monceau garden …
- Public car park: Effia - Rue de Londres (300m)
- Theaters, Cinemas