Cottage sits directly on the beach steps away from the lake
Geoff and Tammy Morris
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Maximum visitors is 7 at one time. No exceptions.
No smoking in cottage or beach area or on property
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Max guests:6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
smoking allowed just outside property gate (short walk)
beach closes at 10 pm - no swimming
no glass permitted outside cottage
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Beautiful cottage and beach
The place was perfect. Cozy cottage right on the beach. A great view and lots of stuff to do. The owners are very nice. We had a wonderful time.
This was a special beach retreat. Fun , relaxing, enjoyable for
all and any members of your family . Warm and helpful hosts
who felt like family, too - an exceptional experience
This property is perfect in every way! The online photos don’t even do it justice, property was so clean and well taken care of. The Lake view can be seen from anywhere in the main living space of the cottage! The owners are beyond friendly and accommodating. We booked another week long stay for next year after our first day because we loved it so much. Definitely a perfect getaway for people of all ages! My husband and I stayed with our four children ranging from ages 6 to 11 weeks old but could also be perfect for adults only and seniors with mobility limits. Restaurants and shops in a fun quant little town just down the road and grocery store less than two miles away. I can’t express how absolutely perfect this place is! Can’t wait to come back next summer!
Great location, great experience!
My family (4 adults and 2 small children) had a great time on our short beach vacation! We stayed for 4 nights and it was perfect weather!
- great location, as close to the beach as you can get (right out the sliding door)! And a cute town to explore
- hosts were friendly, very helpful and close by if needed
- property was very clean and well maintained inside and out
- tons of beach and water amenities were available (beach chairs, kayaks, life vests, sand toys, etc)
- private beach was a nice setting, never too crowded, soft sand and lots of washed up beach glass to find
WISH WE KNEW:
- the loft is very small (can’t stand up straight due to slanted roof) and very impractical to use as a “room”. Would probably be more practical for older kids
- the loft stairs are VERY steep, more ladderlike than stairs
- the WiFi was spotty, so the TV (streaming) kept going in and out...a reset usually fixed this, but with little kids, waiting for that was a slight annoyance
In all, we had a wonderful time and are already talking about rebooking for next summer!! Would definitely recommend this property and these hosts :)
Beatiful place, very private set up, if you don't like crowded places this is the rigth place
Wow this is a beatiful set up, very private for you and your family, owners gave us a warm welcome and walked us thru the property and different amenities (you have pretty much all what you need to have fun on a lake beach), they were very easy to reach with questions about our stay, our cottage was impecable and clean and well decorated, do recomend this place for family fun, and a sincere thanks to Geoff and Tamy we do appreciate your kindness and dedication to courtesy and service.
Who needs the ocean ?!?!
There are truly not enough words to describe how amazing this property is and how humble and kind the owners are. Every thing you read in all the other reviews and the description is spot on. When we come back not if but when it will be here !!! We had amazing weather for our stay at the end of July. Water was great. Beach glass hunting here is ON POINT !!! Vermilion is a precious sleepy little beach town, a true under rated gem for our great
Thank you so much Tammy & Geoff for this stay in paradise close to home. Maybe I don’t wanna really share where it is 🤔�😉�.
The Kinsel Family