Discover Alsace and staying in our house (rank 4 * in ADT) for up to 6 people, in a brand new contemporary home located Heidolsheim.
Small village in Alsace, Heidolsheim is the ideal starting point to visit the region, being halfway between Colmar and Strasbourg and close to the Wine Route and its picturesque villages such as Ribeauvillé, Riquewihr and Kaysersberg.
The house is located in a house of 130 m2 and has all the amenities for a comfortable stay.
The house has been designed with particular attention paid to the problems of insulation and energy consumption (reinforced insulation of walls and roof, VMC double flow, Canadian well, led lighting, ...) and has a home automation system.
Close to certification 'passive', the house offers comfort both in summer and winter.
- Spacious living / dining room of about 50 m2 with large windows, with lounge area and flat screen TV, DVD player;
- Kitchen open to the living room, with induction hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, corner bar;
- 3 bedrooms, one with its own dressing: 2 bedrooms with bed of 1.60 x 2 m, 1 bedroom with twin beds 0.90 x 2 m (cot on request);
- Bathroom with double basin sink, towel blowing, large walk-in shower 0.90 x 1.80 m, washing machine. Separate toilet with sink;
- Wooden terrace of 28 m2 with garden furniture, green space;
- Garage and carport parking.
NO Smoking Allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
100 € per night (minimum 2 nights) + cleaning fee of € 50.
Rental only weekly during the school holidays.
In addition to electricity (0.15 € / kWh).
Bed linen is provided (extra € 10 per room).
Payment of a 25% deposit on booking, the balance (excluding power consumption) to the keys.
Security deposit (deposit) in the amount of € 500, to be paid upon arrival.
A certificate of insurance liability / resort is to provide the latest arrival.