4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 8
This home has panoramic views of Little Travers Bay and Lake Michigan from the very large deck, the living room / dining room, the breakfast area and the master bedroom. In addition, treed views of the lake are available from lower level walk out – both the large rec room and the 4th bedroom. The views are beautiful in all seasons. The deck has 8 chairs, a large propane grill and a table that extends to easily seat 8 people. Grab your friends and family and come sit on the expansive deck with a glass of wine, cold beer or an ice tea and catch the famous “Northern Michigan sunsets.” Wake up the next morning and have coffee watching a pretty sunrise too!
Everything you need for a comfortable vacation is included:
• The living and dining area are seen from the kitchen and all face a French door window wall that shows off the views of the bright blue
• Free wireless internet, large HD flat screen TVs, (living room and rec room).
• There is a large wood burning fireplace on the main floor and a wood burning stove in the rec room.
• The modern kitchen is fully furnished with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances - no need to go out every night! New
dishes, glassware and flatware.
• The dining room table can be expanded to sit 8 people. (Two seats are at rec room bar.)
Four comfortable bedrooms accommodate sleeping for eight:
• All bedrooms have all new furniture, mattresses and linens
• Master has king bed, view of the lake through French doors and full bath.
• Bedroom 2 has Queen bed
• Bedroom 3 has two XL twin beds
• Bedroom 4 is on the lower level and can be configured as two XL twins or King bed
The home also includes two full bathrooms – one in the master bedroom and another large bath on the main floor. (Note there is no bathroom on the lower level.)
The rec room has ping pong table, game table (several games provided), large screen TV, bar and plenty of seating. The laundry is located on this level as well.
The house is located in a quiet cul-de-sac neighborhood but only a 2 miles to downtown Petoskey. Petoskey area boasts a wonderful range of things to do:
• Downtown Petoskey has wonderful restaurants, microbreweries and great shopping.
• Petoskey has a full service marina.
• The Petoskey state park is 4.6 miles north of the house and has a beautiful sandy beach.
• The bike path that goes between Charlevoix and Harbor Springs can be accessed from downtown or 2 miles south at East park.
• There are over 10 wineries within 20 miles.
• The brand new Great Lakes Center of the Arts is 2.3 miles south.
• There are approximately 15 golf courses within 15 miles.
• The house is also less than 40 miles to the Mackinaw ferries, 18 miles to the beautiful Tunnel of Trees and 28 miles to the iconic Legs
• And if you are interested in skiing, there are two ski areas, one 11 miles from the house, the other 19 miles.
• Hiking is as close as Bear River Trail
This home has the perfect space and the best location for a vacation you will always cherish!