At the heart of the Drôme Provençale and the Baronnies, between the Alps and the Mediterranean, Nyons is known for its mild climate, its sunshine sheltered from the Mistral.
The Cannery is the old workshop of the Dauphinée Products and Provence, old factory preserves located in the district of Maladrerie.
This ground garden, which has kept the charm of a workshop, is ideally located at the foot of the Roman Bridge, pedestrian streets, its shops and activities.
The Conserverie, with an area of 60 m2 can accommodate between 2 and 4 people.
It enjoys a terrace overlooking the garden with panoramic mountain views (Essaillon and Grosse Guard) at the foot of the river Eygues in which you can swim in the summer.
At your disposal :
- A large lounge with TV and internet, dining area
- A fitted kitchen (oven, dishwasher, induction hob, Nespresso machine, kettle ...)
- Bedroom (160x200), wardrobe, with terrace and mountain views,
- An atypical small room for 2/3 people and cupboards (1 bed 140/190 and 80 mezzanine)
- A bathroom with shower (hairdryer)
- A separate wc and wash hand
- A pantry with fridge / freezer, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board
- A raised terrace overlooking the garden of 250 m2 with mountain views, garden furniture and sunbeds.
- Private and secure parking with gate.
For the text in English, just email me.