Between the Puy du Fou, Marais Poitevin and Futuroscope, lodging classified 3 stars, with very nice with a large living room and three bedrooms, all with great charm.
A strategic location for sightseeing but also magical to rest and recharge.
Chiché is a village in west central France in the two Sevres in Poitou Charentes. Our village has approximately 1500 inhabitants and is located in the Bressuirais Bocage.
You can go downtown for a walk, go shopping in the grocery store "vival" in which you will find all the necessities. There are also two bakeries, a pharmacy, doctor, hairdresser ...;
Chiché is a quiet village where you will spend a relaxing time in a green setting. Several hiking trails, idyllic spring and summer will delight lovers of walking, jogging and walkers.
For those wanting to explore the area, they will not be left out:
A 50 Minutes, they can visit:
- Le Puy du Fou: Theme Park voted the best park in the world in 2013 - The park offers various shows with historical themes.
- Futuroscope: full of sensation with new technologies
- Le Marais Poitevin: Known as the Green Venice, you can spend a wonderful day in these marshes that are a real green cathedral
In 10 minutes by car:
The city of Bressuire is to discover with its medieval castle, the green corridor, small green paradise, its church Notre dame, the nativity scene, its downtown is rich in various shops ... Moreover Bressuire has a cinema, bowling alley, a theater, a dozen restaurants, impossible to be bored ...
The city of Parthenay is also very close (10 minutes)
It is worth visiting for its medieval quarter and half-timbered houses ...
City Vouvan (40 Km):
It awaits you with its beautiful medieval city.
30 minutes Pescalis the park:
This park will delight anglers, lovers bike ride or walk ...
Then around so many things to do for young and old:
- Castle Tiffauges
- Castle St Mesmin,
- Valley Park for fun
- Zoo Douai fountain ...
Finally we must not forget all the big cities that are 1 hour away by car:
- Saumur for its castle, museums, wine cellars and mushroom
- Nantes with its island machinery
- La Rochelle with its port and beautiful town center
- The re ile for his wild side and the beach
- Olonnes of sands to the beach
- The island of Noirmoutier
- Angers for its beautiful downtown, to the tapestries of the Apocalypse, the castle of King Rene, and Botanica flower park.
and above many other things to see that we are happy to introduce you to because you know our beautiful region is our pleasure and most of all we want your holiday to be fantastic for you to leave with a lot of wonderful memories. ..