Everything you need for peaceful holidays in a picture postcard setting: a hamlet perched on a hill, a traditional barn tastefully renovated, a small private garden ideal for lounging in the sun, and above all a magnificent view over the Dordogne and not less than 4 castles!
Totally renovated using traditional materials, and tastefully decorated, the Cro Mignon successfully combines the old fashioned charm of existing features (exposed stone walls, and oak beams, wooden floors and stone fireplace) with the modern day comfort of large, light and airy rooms.
The living area extends to 120m², and is set on two levels:
The ground floor:
* a superb living room, with dining area (wooden table and 6 chairs, sideboard) and a cosy sitting area set around the stone fireplace - ideal for mid season stays.
* a lovely fully newly equipped kitchen ( large work surface with washing machine, dishwasher, sink, a hob with 3 gas rings and one electric, an electric oven, a fridge freezer) with a breakfast area with wooden bar and 2 chairs
The glass doors open directly onto the terrace and offer easy access to the garden in the summer.
On the first floor:
* The master bedroom offers a large 180cm wide bded, which can be divided into two single beds, a chest of drawers, a wardrobe and a chair. It has exposed beams and a wooden floor.
* It benefits from its own private bathroom and toilet.
* The guests bedroom has a double bed of 140cm wide, a wardrobe and chest of drawers.
* The third bedroom is ideal for younger guests, with its bunkbed, desk and wardrobe space.
All of the bedrooms enjoy the wonderful view over the Dordogne river.
* A shower room with walk in shower, washbasin and toilet completes the first floor.
* a terrace runs along the whole length of the house, and has a small metal table and chairs, ideal for breakfasting in the morning sunshine.
* a romantic garden perfect for lazing in the sun (there are four sunbeds) or enjoying the local gastronomy, comfortably seated at the dining table and chairs.
* a splendid view over the Dordogne river and the surrounding castles.
* Parking for 1 car