Eskal Kalifas is a furnished apartment composed of a private terraced room that will make you travel in traditional Martinique with its period furniture.
Discover the other side of the island more focused on tourism. Hiking enthusiasts can discover the exceptional trails not far from the cottage (Mount Pelee, rainforests, ...)
You can cool off and relax in one of the best rivers in Martinique 30min.
Ideal for surfers who will enjoy quality waves with beach 5 min (site of Martinique Surf Pro)
Located 5min from the town of the town of Basse-Pointe, you will be close to shops, restaurant, supermarket, etc.
You will also discover a city of art and history with Pécoul Housing and JM distillery nearby. Basse-Pointe is also the birthplace of the famous Martinican poet Aimé Césaire.
The accommodation consists of:
- 1 bedroom with a double bed (1pers and 1 extra)
- 1 single room
- 2 wardrobes, 2 bedside tables, Martinican window blinds, air conditioning
- 1 Open fitted kitchen: gas stove, microwave, coffee maker
- 1 Fridge with 2 body
- 1 living room with a sofa, an armchair, small television, a table + 4 chairs
- 1 separate WC
- 1 bathroom with shower with gentle slope
- 1 Veranda with a table and 2 benches, 2 armchairs overlooking Garden of 60 m2 approximately
- 1 veranda with a table and 4 chairs
- WIFI access
Possibility of having an office on request.
Possibility of table d'hôtes.
Partnership with a car rental agency in order to benefit from advantageous rates.
Discover a warm and friendly welcome. And the gems that abound our flower island!