In a quiet and privileged environment, between the salt marshes and the medieval city of Guérande, discover this beautiful new house (built in 2016) for your holidays with family or friends.
. 2 km from the walls of Guérande and its shops
. Close to beaches Beach Britons in La Turballe 6 km, Benoit Beach in La Baule 7 km ...
The house of 134 sqm (4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets) accommodates up to 7 people.
. Furniture, appliances and new bedding
. motorized roller shutters
. Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
. Access to the house and the ground floor to the standards Disability Access (PMR)
On the ground floor :
- A large living room with fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer). Flat screen TV in the living room.
- A rear kitchen, laundry room with washing machine.
- A room (double bed 160x200), a bathroom (walk-in shower) and a toilet
- A garage with motorized door, accommodating two vehicles or bicycles, sailing equipment ...
The living room opens onto a terrace with garden furniture and barbecue, overlooking a large fenced garden of 1000 m2, not overlooked.
Upstairs 3 bedrooms:
- A room with a double bed (160x200) and lovely views over the salt marshes
- A room with two beds of 90x190,
- A room with a single bed 90x190,
- A bathroom cabinet with 2 sinks,
- A toilet.