Splendid farmhouse of 200m2 restored with taste and respect for materials mixing stones of Ain, adobe walls & modern comfort.
Geographic location :
At 1h Lyon / Geneva
12 minutes south / east exit Paris-Lyon-Geneva motorway
8 minutes from downtown Bourg-en-Bresse and supermarkets (Leclerc-Carrefour)
Large plot of 1600m2 facing south and shaded overlooking a huge agricultural field (wheat / corn) and in the distance on the foothills of Revermont.
It also includes:
- 2 outbuildings including the pool room
- 1 large traditional pool (5 * 10m) and a well all protected
- 1 Weber barbecue
- 1 petanque court
- 1 terrace 30 m2 exotic wood covered with a wide veil, ideal for breakfast and lunch with family or friend (s)
- 1 swing + 1 slide + 1 trampoline for children
An authentic farm dating from the end of the 19th century, renovated by us with the ground floor:
- 1 large modern fully equipped kitchen overlooking the dining room (total 55m2) with a Jotul stove, all opening through the bay window on the terrace and pool
- 1 small library area
- 1 laundry room with washing machine (8kg) and large freezer
- 1 cozy TV lounge (35m2) with sofas offering a typical bressan atmosphere
- 1 WC
Upstairs. a long corridor overlooking 4 bedrooms:
- 1st bedroom: 1 double bed with bathroom
- 2nd child room: 1 single + 1 pull-out bed (2 beds) and toys
- 3rd bedroom: 1 double bed and 1 bathroom shared with the 2nd bedroom
- 4th bedroom said parent: 1 king size bed with Italian glass shower
- 1 WC
Activities - visits:
At 150m from the farm is a large forest, ideal for walks and surprise deer ....
At 3 km is the lake Bouvent with a nautical base (beach, windsurfing, running, park, ...) and its golf course (9 holes technical)
A 6 minute drive, it is recommended to visit the "Royal Monastery of Brou" (elected favorite monument of the French in 2014) and of course the middle-aged city center of Bourg-en-Bresse with its half-timbered houses.
At 45 minutes, there are the Dombes with its countless ponds, its bird park in Villars-les-Dombes (a must for children) and its specialty restaurants: frog legs, Bresse chicken with morels ...
At 1H Lyon, the city of lights, classified World Heritage by UNESCO, Annecy and of course the city of Calvins: Geneva (Switzerland).
At 1:30, the Alps including Chamonix (pic du Midi, its glaciers) and the ski resorts of Haute-Savoie.
A region known by its nickname but ultimately unknown for its proximity to many sports, cultural, gastronomic.