A large home ideal for families offers a spacious lounge with flat screen TV and attached conservatory, 2 bathrooms, 6 double bedrooms, a very large garden and off-road parking for 2-3 cars on the drive.
This property is great for families with children and business groups wishing to book for 2 or more nights. You'll get a much better deal booking with us than any local hotel. Our house can accommodate 13+ people!
Great access to Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Luton and London.
You will have exclusive use of the entire house during your stay. Our large house is able to offer a massive amount of accommodation space at the fraction of the cost of a hotel booking.
Looking for more space? This house can be rented with next door giving you 10 double bedrooms and room for 23 people! Please send us an enquiry and we will reply with a link to this special listing.
We quote space for 13 people based on the following:
- 6 couples sharing one double bedroom each
- 1 individual sleeping on the sofa in the lounge
All double bedrooms are large enough that you can fit an additional double inflatable mattress in the room if you wish.
We can provide 2 travel cots for babies and two high chairs. If you need these or more than the amount we have please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
You are welcome to visit with more than 13 people and there are no extra costs for doing so.
Freshly laundered bedding and towels, kitchen essentials including washing up liquid, kitchen roll, bin bags and hand soaps are provided. The bathrooms are provided with complimentary shower gel, shampoo and hand soaps. Washing powder is provided.
The house has an iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner, broom, dustpan and brush and mop.
A full breakdown of everything the house offers can be found below:
- 6 double bedrooms comprised of 4 double bedrooms, a detached garage conversion bedroom and a sofa bed in the insulated Conservatory. Alongside freshly laundered bedding each guest is provided with plentiful bath and hand towels.
- A large lounge with leather electric recliner sofas, wall mounted 50" television with surround sound, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, many free films, the option to buy films to watch instantly, terrestrial TV channels, books, board games and throws.
- A large insulated conservatory which opens out to the garden, with comfortable sofa bed, plumbed in heating and an additional oil radiator for the winter months and a 4 seat breakfast table.
- The garage conversion bedroom is away from the main house and very tranquil and warm. The window looks straight out onto the rear of the garden. The room contains a flat screen TV with access to Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, many free films, the option to buy films to watch instantly and terrestrial TV channels.
- Fully stocked galley kitchen with double oven and grill, gas hob, dishwasher, kettle, American fridge freezer and all the cooking and dining facilities you could need.
- Separate utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and complimentary washing powder.
- Two bathrooms, one with a bath and both with showers, toilets and sinks. Both bathrooms have complimentary shower gel and shampoo.
- A huge sun trap rear garden with natural wildlife including annual nesting birds. We've merged the garden with next door (also owned by us). The total area is huge and is a safe enclosed space for kids to play and parents to BBQ and sunbathe.
- Pet friendly. We can accommodate your pets in a special area on the property. Please let us know when you book!