Beautiful apartment in a Manor of the 19th located on the beach!
Located close to the famous tennis courts Trouville, on half of the beach of Trouville which enjoys a sea view without "obstacle" visual, the apartment is in one of the few large properties set back from the front. sea with large gardens in between!
The apartment is five minutes walk from the large Brasseries, shops and restaurants of the Rue des Bains, and (very important) Charlotte Corday pastry! It is 3 minutes from the Casino, Cures Marines and Sofitel Spa-Gallery and 50 meters from tennis courts on the beach. The entrance to the apartment is by the beach (a plan of access to the apartment after booking will be sent by email)
It has a beautiful and large planted terrace, facing a large garden separating it from the sand. The perfect place to have lunch or dinner on sunny days, sunbathe, doze on the sunbeds, read quietly or even work from a distance.
Recently renovated and fully re-decorated with taste in a spirit 50s and 60s, it has all the necessary modern conveniences, from the kitchen equipped to the washing machine, Italian shower cabin, WIFI through the television Wired AND library containing some treasures, original edition books of the two decades mentioned above.
It is an ideal place to spend a weekend in autumn and winter (central heating = it's HOT at home :-), a week in spring or summer in peace. A place of charm, quiet, to enjoy the sand and water all day, whether you bathe or not.
Arrivals are made from 15H and no time limit (code box to recover keys)
- bed and bathroom linen provided
- pets are not allowed except on specific request and with the guarantee that your friend has four legs will not leave hair on carpet, sofa and chairs after his departure.
- the building is classified historical monument so no fire possible but central heating!
- the place does not lend itself to the "party" but more to rest and relaxation. Friendly advice, my dear neighbors are not very conciliatory about the noise of the party and would not hesitate to let you know, even worse ...
- the sofa bed is fully automatic opening (no need to remove the pad that is automatically housed under the bed when unfolded). It is very good quality (mattress 140 cm x 200 cm + a mattress for comfort)
- the apartment is equipped with remote controlled electric shutters, very practical for the night. 2 wall remote controls. The first pilot all the shutters of the main room, the second that of the kitchen. In case of sensation of "lock down", I advise to leave open that of the kitchen. The light source through this window will not attack you in the morning ;-)
- It is very easy to park around the Manor. In the street that runs along it or on the public parking area facing it on the back. Both locations are free and have many places.
Trouville-Deauville train station is located exactly eight minutes walk from the apartment.
The airport of Deauville is 7KM (15 min by car).
The arrival by the beach on foot is part of the experience.
For those who wish, taxis are present in front of the station at each train arrival. Fixed taxi fares from the train station to the apartment: 10 €.
For your return to the station, same price with possibility of booking in advance at 02 31 87 11 11.
You can also park in the street of Dr. Leo which runs along the Manor or directly on the public parking lot of the place Thenard.
Free parking for both locations