4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, Sleeps 10
CAPE OASIS, is a gorgeous pet-friendly first tier home featuring a private heated pool with large pool deck, screened-in porch, 2 car garage and lots of space. It is located just steps away from the beach on North Cape San Blas, where the sugar white sand beach is beautiful and the sunsets are breathtaking year round.
Out on the pool deck, you are surrounded by nature. Behind the house is a beautiful nature trail that winds through the palms and pines. The home is beautifully decorated and very well equipped. It has gorgeous beach and bay views, wrap around decks and close beach access. There are multiple decks and a screened porch. One guest had this to say, "There are so many spots to sit on the multiple balconies and enjoy the view! I picked a new one each day! And with so many nooks and crannies, it never felt crowded. So easy to slip away from people & enjoy the solitude!"
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
• Private heated pool
• 4-Burner gas grill
• 2-Car garage
• Second refrigerator with ice maker
• Small bonus Queen bedroom off the garage.
• Entry from front porch or through garage
• Queen bedroom
• Private en suite bathroom with tub/shower combo
• Open floor plan with large flat screen TV in living room
• Walkout to wrap around deck and screened porch
• Half bath
• Dining area with extra seating at kitchen peninsula
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite counters
• Full laundry facilities
• King bedroom with en suite bathroom
• Private balcony overlooking pool
• Gulf-front King Master bedroom
• Master bath with double vanity and tiled shower
• Walk-in closet
• Beach-facing private porch
• 2nd Bedroom with double Queen beds
• Private en suite bathroom with double vanity
• Separate water closet
• Tiled shower
• Private deck overlooking pool
FOURTH FLOOR-TOWER ROOM
• Almost 360 degree view from rooftop deck
• Game table
• Wine cooler and wet bar
We have no high rises in the area and you can walk down the beach and barely see another soul outside of spring and summer peak weeks.
The beaches are pet-friendly too and were rated the #1 pet-friendly beach by K-9 magazine. Even some of the nearby restaurants have outside decks and are pet-friendly.
Need more room? St. Kitts, Easy Breezy, and Sea Glass are close by.
Pets and pool heat can be requested for additional fees. No events over the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age limit for renters.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
I was very satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental. I was very happy with the location. The vacation rental was spotless. The property manager was very helpful. Overall, I recommend this vacation rental. This is the forth time we have stayed at this house. Its great. The folks at Sunset Reflections are the best. Just can not say enough about what a good time we have when we stay there.
4.8 based on 19 traveler reviews
Needs better cleaning & maintenance
My family stayed in Cape Oasis in mid-August 2015. We were disappointed at the cleanliness when we arrived and were told there had been a new maid that needed more training. The dishes were still in the dishwasher & some mugs took significant scrubbing to get clean, the highchair had black mold all over the fabric, the 2nd floor master shower had so much hair in the drain that water built up several inches while showering, the washing machine did not agitate so laundry did not get clean, and most of the knives in the kitchen were broken. There were a lot of chairs on the deck that appeared to be broken but we didn't need them so it was not (another) issue that we had to have fixed. We spoke to the mgmt company several times and while they were quick to send someone to fix most of the issues (high chair replacement, unclog shower, try to fix washer & then a new washer/dryer set mid week) all of these things should have been found and fixed prior to any guests staying in the house. With all the times I had to contact the maintenance staff I felt like I was at home maintaining my own house instead of a guest in a rather expensive vacation home.
Putting aside the maintenance issues, the pool is nice, the location is great & the house is well laid out.
The 2nd queen bedroom off the garage is not really a bedroom as much as it is a storage room with a bed wedged in it - there is a window A/C unit for that room as it is not cooled with the rest of the house. The queen room inside the basement is a normal bedroom. There are also none of the supplies that you usually get when you rent a condo from an actual owner that uses the place - like spices - so be prepared to bring/buy everything you will need - including salt & pepper. The stairs are all tile & very steep through the house so if you have young babies/toddlers or older adults that could be an issue.
Overall, I would not stay in this house or with this management company again due to the extra headache of the cleaning and maintenance issues. There are plenty of other homes for rent in the area.
This home served us well. We had our whole family there and the experience was super. The kitchen was extremely well stocked. The fenced in heated pool was one of the highlights of the week especially for our grand kids. The twelve of us had more than enough space and privacy
Cape Oasis was very nice!
We had a great time! The house was gorgeous, and just across the street from the beach access. The pool was wonderful, and the kids had a blast in it! We especially loved looking up at all the stars at night in the tower!
Best Vacation Ever
My husband and I had a wonderful time at the Cape Oasis. The property and home was as described on the website. Anytime we needed management they were on top of it and very friendly. The pool was cloudy the first couple of days we were there but management made sure the pool guy got the problem fixed and kept us informed about the situation. The house was immaculate and had plenty of room. Access to the beach was about 250 steps from the house so that was really nice. All in all we will definitely use this property again. Sunset Reflections was wonderful and we appreciate them giving us such a wonderful home for a wonderful vacation. We would definitely recommend this house to anyone.
Activity and Interests
Enjoy the scenery on Loggerhead Run Bike Path on Cape San Blas that runs the length of the Cape from St Joseph Peninsula State Park to Salinas Park. Great for walking, jogging or biking. Several bike rental locations on the Cape.
Scalloping is popular in St. Joseph Bay during the summer.
- Rates are subject to change based on increased occupancy and demand. Book today to lock in your quoted rate! The rental rates include cleaning and linens and $50 accidental damage protection waiver in lieu of $1,500 accidental security deposit. Sales tax of 12% will be added. Additional $100 non-refundable pet fee, if you are bringing a dog. All of our homes have free WIFI and unlimited long distance to U.S. and Canada and all are pet-friendly. We also offer travel insurance at an additional cost of 6.5% of the total rent. Rentals are Sunday to Sunday during the summer season and Saturday to Saturday for other seasons. Bookings more than 90 days out require only $500 deposit. Pool heat is available at an additional cost. We accept all major credit cards, checks and e-checks. Rates are subject to change. Please call or email for real time rate quotes.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- 2700 sq. ft.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- 2 King beds, 4 Queen beds
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Catering available
- WIFI and unlimited long distance to US and Canada, laundry room with washer and dryer, Private heated pool with privacy, surround decks, 4 bedrooms with private baths and half bath available. Gas and charcoal grill, 2 full sized fridges with ice makers, double garage.