Country house with 1 room for 2 adults without children and without animal
- english, french, german
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Activities on site:
• Hiking on trails around Le Moulin
• 2 multi-day GR loops from the Moulin
• Mountain biking on marked trails from the Mill
• March to September: teasing the trout (private fishing for about 250m)
• fishing for crayfish (highly appreciated by adults and children alike!)
• Swimming in the river and on the spot even for toddlers because in some places the water is only a few cm deep and allows to soak safely
• Shiatsu or Yoga by an outstanding practitioner who intervenes at the Moulin (to be booked in advance)
• Donkey rides with the donkeys of our friends Pascal & Christine
• The Museum of Protestantism is well worth a visit (1 km)
• ... and a guided tour of the mill is offered to our guests during their stay. Jean-Pierre will plunge you into the turbulent past of our Moulin, heavily involved in local history, between the Crusade of the Albigenses and the War of Religions, as if you were there! Emotions guaranteed ...