Located in the south of Brittany in the Morbihan in Sainte-Anne d'Auray, this accommodation atypical tourism has a large living room of 30 m2 with kitchen (microwave oven + 2 burner stove, refrigerator, coffee maker, kettle, toaster) with lounge (TV, wifi) + a bedroom (1 double bed 140x190) with wardrobe + a bathroom. 2nd sleeping in the living room (1 double bed 140x190). Beds are made on arrival, no need to provide sheets and pillowcases. Towels, bath towels, washcloths and tea towels are also provided.
In July and August, we prefer weekly bookings (7 nights minimum) and preferably from Saturday to Saturday.
Interaction with travelers:
We will welcome you in this apartment with great pleasure. We will be able to be present in case of need while remaining discreet to make your stay pleasant.
Presentation of the district:
Sainte-Anne d'Auray is a small town ideally located to visit all Morbihan:
- The Gulf of Morbihan (15 mns)
- The Islands (Houat, Hoëdic, Groix, Belle Ile en Mer)
- Beaches of fine sand (20 mins of road)
- Auray (10mins drive - its Monday market and its old port of St Goustan),
- Vannes (15 mns - its intramural city, its ramparts, its marina),
- Lorient (at 45 mns - its inter-Celtic festival),
- Carnac (30 mins - its alignments of menhirs)
- Quiberon (at 45 mns - its wild coast and its thalasso) ...
Sainte-Anne d'Auray is also the spiritual capital of Brittany and has a unique heritage (Pilgrimage at the end of July) .We also host the Festival des galettes du Monde at the end of August.
For children and adults alike, there is the "Le Ptit Délire" leisure park in Ploemel and a tree climbing park "X-Trèm Forest" in Camors. You can also visit the Prehistory Park in Malansac, The Aquarium or the Butterfly Garden in Vannes, The Zoological Parks of Pont-Scorf or Branféré at Gerno.
Easy access to housing:
- by road: the RN165 is 5 minutes drive.
- By train: Gare d'Auray 10 minutes, Vannes station 15 minutes.
- Nearest airports: Lorient (45mns), Nantes (1h15mns)
- Free parking 50 m.
- Bus stop at 50 m.
- Pets not allowed
- No party or evening
- We are in the city center, the street is busy weekdays between 7:30 / 8:30 and between 17:30 / 18:30.
- non-smoking accommodation (possibility of smoking outside)
- We do not have equipment to receive babies, thank you to send with you the necessary for their comfort.