Charming house with private heated pool in the Périgord in the Dordogne.
Come and stay in one of the old farmhouses of Château de Lanquais, between vines and bastides ...
The property of 11ha is located in an exceptionally quiet, surrounded by meadows and woods that allow for long walks or bike rides.
The estate consists of the house of the owners, a cottage (former sheep) and a heated pool for the exclusive use of tenants.
The cottage all stone and exposed beams is 110m2 and consists of:
- On the ground floor: A large kitchen living room of 55m2 and a scullery with washing machine, double closet and WC. The living room has a large TV and a large corner sofa. The kitchen, it has all the modern comforts: dishwasher, ceramic hob, electric oven, fridge, coffee maker, microwave oven, toaster ...
- Upstairs: 4 bedrooms (Bedrooms 1 & 2: beds 140, Bedroom 3: bed 120 and bedroom 4: bed 90), a bathroom with bath and sink and a bathroom with cabin shower, sink and toilet.
- A private garden of 8000m2.
- A covered summer kitchen with sink and barbecue.
- Two terraces - front and back depending on moods and desires with tables and chairs.
- An exclusive 10m x 5m swimming pool heated by a heat pump from May to September (26 ° C). It has a flat bottom of 1m50. The pool also has a small pool for children. It is secured by an immersion detection alarm and a mid-high shelter. 5 sunbeds.
- Table tennis table, 2 football goals, 1 net for volleyball or badminton ...
- Linen provided with supplements (sheets, duvet covers, towels)
- Cleaning done on your arrival; At your departure, the cottage must be cleaned (cleaning can be done with supplement).
- The cottage is non-smoking and pets are not accepted (allergy of our daughter).
- Deposit: 1000 €.
Even if the owners are on the property, the cottage is out of the way and everyone keeps their independence. They will be happy to advise you and exchange with you so that your stay is as pleasant and rewarding as possible.
The property is not far from castles and prehistoric sites: less than an hour from the castles of Beynac, Castelnaud, Milandes, Commarque, Reignac, Biron, Baneuil, Lanquais, Puymartin, Bourdeilles, Puyguilhem, Losse, Monbazillac, etc. ; less than an hour from the prehistoric sites Les Eyzies and Rouffignac; less than an hour from Trémolat, Le Bugue, Sarlat, Cadouin ...
Near the Dordogne, suitable for fishing, kayaking or water skiing in Trémolat (20 '). Tennis at 3 'and Golf at 15' (Chateau des Merles).