The Gîte Braz in a large house of character of 135 sqm on two floors, ideal for a family of 6 people. In RdC a big living room dining room of 60 m ² with stone chimney, a kitchen equipped with a refrigerator-freezer, a cooker, an oven combined microwave, a dishwasher, a coffee maker and full cookware for a big family. Shower room with shower, toilet and washing machine. Upstairs 2 bedrooms with a large comfortable double bed 160x200 and 4 single beds 90x190. Extra beds possible on the sofa bed of the living room for 2 people 140x200, free cot on request.
Bed linen, except blankets / blankets / pillows, as well as linens are not provided as standard. Possibility of linen package including bed linen, towels and tea towels for 70 € a week.
In common: Free Wifi in our house, private parking space, large park with trees of 3000 m².
Situation: Our house is located in Kerduel, in the municipality of Moëlan-sur-Mer, in southern Brittany Finistère, on the edge of Morbihan.
In a small charming village, you will find about 500 m all the necessary amenities for the smooth running of your stay: supermarket, bakery, tobacconist, post office, take-away pizza, small market on Saturday morning and 2 times by week of an itinerant fishmonger.
In the village of Moëlan-sur-Mer 5 km you will find many shops, restaurants, ATM, supermarket, gas station, bike rental and a large local market every Tuesday morning.
The beaches of Trénez and Kerfany at 1.5 km, are easily accessible by bike, car or on foot by footpaths in 20 minutes.
Activities on site:
- supervised beaches in the summer of Trenez, Kerfany, Le Pouldu
- sailing school on Kerfany beach, free playground for children
- fishing on foot or at sea of the port of Belon, Brigneau, Doëlan
- hiking GR34, mountain bike trails, coastal paths accessible from our house
- etc ...
Visits in the region:
- Riec-sur-Belon on the Ria Belon and its famous oysters, its cider
- Departures at sea to the islands of Groix, Glénan, Belle-Ile-En-Mer from Concarneau or Lorient
- Pont Aven, charming city of painters and Gauguin on the Ria de l'Aven, his famous Traou Mad galettes
- Quimperlé nestled at the confluence of three rivers, the Ellé, Isole and Laïta, city of history, its abbey Sainte-Croix
- Concarneau, the walled city and its ramparts, its fishing port and marina
- Quimper, the old quarters, the Saint Corentin cathedral, as well as the famous Henriot earthenware
- Lorient, its interceltic festival and its great seaport point of departure to the islands (Groix, Belle-ile, Houat, Hoedic)
- Carnac, its legendary megalithic alignments
- etc ...
Housing not accepting animals, non-smoking in the building.
Check in from 17h, we do not accept arrivals after 20h.