Domaine Sainte Barthe is a charming residence, located on the gentle slopes of the Gascon landscape, in the center of the region of Armagnac, the Floc de Gascogne, AOC Saint-Mont, foie gras, duck breast, Black ham of Bigorre, near the vineyards of Madiran and Pacherenc of Vic-Bilh.
We are in the middle of a region that bubble of life, with its festivals and festivals: Vineyards Saint-Mont en fête, Madiran Wine Festival, Marciac Jazz Festival, Tempo Latino in Vic-Fezensac, Country festival in Mirande, Aignan y Toros, Easter Corruption in Aignan, The Feast of Pentecost in Vic-Fezensac, Circuit of Nogaro, Feast of d'Artagnan in Lupiac, Bandas Festival in Condom, Comic Festival, Roman Galop, weekly local markets ...
The domain on 32 ha of preserved nature, is free access for guests. With its rich fauna and flora, there are meadows, woods, orchard, vegetable garden, various species of orchids and views of the Pyrenees. You may even have the opportunity to meet some deer.
The pool of 12 x 6 m, lined with a terrace, is available to guests.
The holidays at the top. Complete relaxation. Absolute tranquility.
The vast rooms of comfort, and decorated with taste, all have their private bathroom.
In addition, Domaine Sainte Barthe is already recognized for its refined and sought-after tables of hosts.
- suite for 2 to 3 people - (53 m2)
- very large en suite bathroom with shower, sink, toilet, bidet and dressing room
- large bed with 2 mattresses of 100cm on electrically adjustable slats therefore suitable for those who suffer from back problems
- 135 cm extra bed
- 1st floor, access via internal staircase
- small sitting area with table, armchairs
- office with chair
- kettle, tea, herbal tea, welcome coffee at your disposal
- '4 keys' label of 'Clévacances'
Tourist tax not included: 0. 60 € per adult, per night (rate dd. 16/02/2019)