The cozy apartment is located on the ground floor of a small apartment building (7 apartments) and is located on a quiet street from where you walk into the forest. From the living room and from your balcony you have a beautiful view over the communal garden and the adjacent forest.
You enter the apartment through the hall, where you can store your shoes, jackets and your skis in winter.
From the hall you enter the cozy living room with open kitchen, which is fully equipped (oven, microwave, dishwasher, Senseo, kettle, juicer, toaster and coffee maker) and extra cupboard space for your own stock. The living room is equipped for up to 6 people and equipped with 2 comfortable sofas and a wonderful lounge chair with accompanying pouf. There are magazines and books, drawing blocks and coloring books / pens and there are games, puzzles, and a Lexicon game console.
There are 3 bedrooms, 2 with two single box spring beds and one with a sturdy bunk bed, which is also suitable for adults. In all bedrooms there is a spacious wardrobe for your clothes.
Furthermore, the apartment has 2 bathrooms with shower, toilet and sink.
- Satellite television with Dutch channels
- DVD player (and lots of DVDs)
- Lexicon game console (with 200 games)
- Free WIFI
- Dogs welcome (not on the couch or in bed)
- No stairs (only 1 step at the entrance of the building)
- The beds are made for you on arrival
- Washing (There is no washing machine in the apartment, but we can do a laundry for € 4.50 for you, drying rack is available in the apartment).