Located in Daglan in Dordogne in the heart of the Périgord Noir on the sunny hill of Galibert this stone-built stone longhouse is a family home completely redone in 2018.
The Longère de Galibert offers beautiful services for four people in a pleasant and relaxing atmosphere surrounded by large natural areas. A setting and a privileged environment to discover the most beautiful sights of the Dordogne valley: La Roque Gageac, Castelnaud, Beynac, Domme ... the medieval city of Sarlat, the Vézère valley: Lascaux, Les Eyzies de Tayac ... the Lot: Rocamadour, Padirac, Saint-Cirq-Lapopie ....
Nearby is the market and shops in the pretty, picturesque village of Daglan.
The Longère de Galibert is a comfortable cottage equipped with new upscale equipment with:
- living room, lounge, dining room (sofa, armchair, TV)
- a fully equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, induction hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer)
- a bedroom with a 160 bed
- a room with 2 beds of 90
- a bathroom with walk-in shower
- a separate toilet (with washbasin)
- a big terrace (parasol, barbecue, living room of garden, deckchairs)
There is also a washer-dryer, an iron, an ironing board, a cot, a stroller, a high chair.