Welcome home ! Located in a recent residential area of Poitiers you will be in the heart of a quiet and strategic location. It will only take you ten minutes to reach the city center of Poitiers and its exceptional heritage, the Futuroscope, the University Hospital, the university campus.
The house is a duplex with 3 bedrooms of 78m2 with garden. The accommodation is fully equipped, we can accommodate 8 adults and 1 baby. We hope to be there on your arrival and departure, but for more flexibility we put in place a secure key recovery system. So you can be fully autonomous. 2 private parking spaces are at your disposal for free. The wifi is free and very fast (optical fiber).
Housekeeping is rigorous and provided by a dedicated professional company.
Detailed description of the accommodation:
You will find all the necessary comfort to prepare good meals, to relax as a couple or as a family. We offer you :
A pack of towels (big, small towels and washcloths) and bed linen for each person. For added comfort extra blankets are in the closets. Our beds are prepared before your arrival. The linen is of hotel quality.
On the ground floor:
- The kitchen is fully equipped: you will have a induction hob 4 burners, an oven, a microwave and a fridge / freezer combi (ideal to keep your ice cream during the stay!), a toaster, a kettle, a Senseo coffee machine (for a hearty breakfast). You will also find all the necessary dishes and some basic products (oil, vinegar, salt and pepper). A sponge and dish soap are at your disposal. The washing machine also makes tumble dryer.
- The salon is composed of:
A dining area with a table 6 people with extension to easily accommodate 8 people. For the 8-seat configuration, two more folding chairs are available.
A TV area with a sofa and a coffee table for your aperitifs! The television is adjustable so you can watch it in good conditions from different points of the show. The sofa unfolds for a comfortable sleeping (slatted frame) of two people.
A reading area with two cozy chairs, the little extra: documents about the region are waiting for you in order to better organize your stay.
- The ground floor also has a toilet and a closet (broom, vacuum cleaner, mop if needed)
- Bedroom 1: a double bed (140x190) with dressing room and covered terrace.
- Bedroom 2: a double bed (140x190) with a large closet, it is located on the garden side. The cot is stored in this closet,
- Bedroom 3: two single beds (90x190). These two beds can be joined if you wish. This room is also located on the garden side.
- The bathroom: 1 toilet, 1 bath-shower, a washbasin
- On the landing: a closet with table and iron and clothes rack and clothespins if necessary.
The garden has a terrace with table and chairs and two loungers to enjoy the outdoors.
Baby will be welcome with a cot, a bath and a high chair for a cozy and comfortable stay! Thank you for informing us.
In the neighborhood you will find a bakery offering a breakfast or sandwich, a pharmacy, a distributor. To relax or walk with your children you will be closer to one of the largest park in Poitiers. This 6.5-hectare park features several children's structures, a zip line, a city stadium, a gazebo and picnic furniture. A few steps from your accommodation you will find the room of Poitiers Basket 86 or the most recent media library of the city.
2 bus lines are close to the accommodation:
Line 16 (Baily stop - 1 min walk) serves the nearest supermarket, the exhibition center, the center of Poitiers or the train station
Line 10 (stop St-Jacques de Compostelle - 10 walk) serves the university campus, the CHU or the aquatic center of the nursery
Within a 5-minute radius, you will reach several supermarkets, restaurants or bars, the biggest market of Poitiers on Wednesday and Sunday mornings, at the exhibition center, cinemas, bowling alley and aquatic center with spa, hammam, toboggans Aquatic and river against the current.
The department's must-sees are all less than an hour away! Spend a day at Center Parcs. Enjoy animal attractions: the Valley of the Monkeys, bird show "Giants of Heaven" or Planet Crocodile. If you fancy a nautical activity, you will be able to access the Moncontour nautical ski lift, the St-Cyr park, the St-Benoit canoe kayak base or the Vivonne Gliss-up and WaterJump Parc. The heritage of the Vienne includes several jewels including St-Savin and its abbey classified in the historical heritage of Unesco, Angles-sur-Anglin classified among the most beautiful villages of France and these numerous castles and churches.
At an hour and a half, you can visit La Rochelle, the Poitevines marshes or castles of the Loire.