Renovated in 2018 by architect, our 22sqm studio is located on the top floor of an art deco building 300 meters from Rennes LGV station and 5 minutes from the hyper center. Our studio has been designed to be the most functional and cooconing possible and the view is magnificent.
- ACCOMMODATION –
Bright and welcoming, this charming studio is located near the city center of Rennes and the Rennes train station at only 5 minutes from the train station.
• Living-room: television, coffee table, sofa bed for 2 people and a TV with chromecast.
• Kicthen: Microwave, hob,fridge, coffee machine, washing machine, cooking ustensils.
• Bathroom: Shower and toilet.
Plus: iron, hair dryer.
Included: Wifi, high quality linen and towels, vanity kits etc.
- GUEST ACCESS –
The accommodation is on the 4th floor.
You will be given one set of keys on your arrival.
IMPORTANT: check in is between 3pm and 9pm, check out is by 11am latest.
On arrival you will be welcomed by Luckey Homes who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your stay with us pleasant and relaxing. We will assist with ensuring you have the keys to the apartment, fresh clean high quality towels and hotel quality linen, professional cleaning and any further assistance in case of need.
- CONTACT –
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
- NEIGHBORHOOD –
The studio is located near the city center of Rennes and the Rennes train station. Your will find the Brittany museum and grocery stores at a footstep from it.
You will be at:
• Thabor Park is a 10-minute walk.
• Hamelin Oberthur Park, a 10-minute walk.
• Palais Saint-Georges, a 10-minute walk.
• Museum of Fine Arts, 10 minutes walk.
• Saint-Pierre Cathedral 15 minutes by public transport.
- TRANSPORT –
• A car park is available at the train station. You can also park is the street.
• Bus stops Musée des beaux arts (line C6 and C4) at 2 minutes.
• Bus stops Lycée Zola (line 54/55/56) at 2 minutes.