Located 3 minutes walk from the LGV station, at the foot of shops and restaurants, discover our 22sqm apartment renovated in 2018 by an interior designer. It is located on the top floor of a 1950s art deco building with breathtaking views of Emile Zola and St George's Palace.
- ACCOMMODATION –
Bright and authentic, this charming apartment is located near the city center of Rennes and the Rennes train station at only 5 minutes from the train station.
- Living room: television, coffee table, sofa for 2 people, TV, dining table for 2 people.
- Kitchen: Microwave, hob,fridge, Nespresso coffee machine, washing machine, toaster, cooking ustensils.
- Bedroom 1: double bed
- Bathroom 1: shower and toilet.
Plus: iron, hair dryer, vacuum.
Included: Wifi, high quality linen and towels, coffee caps, vanity kits etc.
- GUEST ACCESS -
The accommodation is on the 4th floor accessible by stairs only. You will be given one set of keys on your arrival.
IMPORTANT: check in is between 3pm and 9pm, check out is by 11am latest.
You will be welcomed by Luckey Homes who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
- CONTACT -
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly
- NEIGHBORHOOD –
The apartment is located near the city center of Rennes and the Rennes train station. Your will find the Brittany museum and grocery stores at a footstep from it.
You will be at:
• Thabor Park is a 10-minute walk.
• Hamelin Oberthur Park, a 10-minute walk.
• Palais Saint-Georges, a 10-minute walk.
• Museum of Fine Arts, 10 minutes walk.
• Saint-Pierre Cathedral 15 minutes by public transport.
- TRANSPORT –
• A car park is available at the train station. You can also park is the street.
• Bus stops Musée des beaux arts (line C6 and C4) at 2 minutes.
• Bus stops Lycée Zola (line 54/55/56) at 2 minutes.