Located at just a few minutes walking distance from the Rennes' historic city center, this lovely apartment is ideal for couples, business travelers and solo travelers.
- ACCOMMODATION –
Bright and entirely renovated, it is a 27sqm apartment, for 2 people maximum.
• Living-room: television, sofa, coffee table, storage spaces, working space.
• Kitchen: microwave, hobs, fridge, Nespresso coffee machine, cooking utensils.
• Bedroom: double bed.
• First bathroom: shower, toilet.
Plus: vacuum, hair dryer.
Included : wifi, high quality linen and towels, coffee caps, vanity kits etc.
- GUEST ACCESS –
The accommodation is on the 1st floor, accessible by stairs only. You will be given one set of keys on your arrival.
IMPORTANT: check in is between 3pm and 9pm, check out is by 11am latest.
On arrival you will be welcomed by Luckey Homes who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your stay with us pleasant and relaxing. We will assist with ensuring you have the keys to the apartment, fresh clean high quality towels and hotel quality linen, professional cleaning and any further assistance in case of need.
- CONTACT –
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
- NEIGHBORHOOD –
The studio is at only 5 minutes by walk from the Mail area and 5 minutes by walk from the historic city center.
You will find "Bouvier Thierry" bakery in front of the accommodation and a shopping mall at 5 minutes by foot.
You will be at:
• Museum of Fine Arts, 10 minutes by foot.
• Thabor Park, 20 minutes by public transport.
• Hamelin Oberthur Park,20 minutes by public transport.
• Palais Saint-Georges, 10 minutes by foot.
• St Peter Cathedral, 10 minutes by foot.
- TRANSPORT –
• You can park in the street.
• Metro stop "Republique" (Line A), 5 minutes walk.
• Bus stop "Place de Bretagne" (lines 11,C2,C4,C), 3 minutes walk.
• Rennes train station, 12 minutes by public transport.