The story of this house is above all the adventure of a family. That of Clarisse & Alexis who in 2015 bought this beautiful building of the eighteenth century in the old fortified city of Pelissanne, typical Provencal village.
In the heart of Provence, privileged location between the Luberon, the Alpilles, the Calanques, Marseille, Aix en Provence, Avignon, Arles ... the whole is completely restored.
From thread to needle, the project to receive vacationers is taking shape ... "Mas Escalouri" is born!
Meaning "La Maison Chaleureuse" in Provençal, Clarisse & Alexis will be keen to prepare your arrival for the smooth running of your stay by customizing it at your request.
- N ° of approval Clévacances: 013MS000050 Category: 4 keys
An ideal place with family or friends
At the end of a corridor, you will discover all the charm and tranquility of this "garden of priest" with its old stones, its shaded terrace, its petanque and swimming pool.
The house is composed of 4 bedrooms and a mezzanine that can accommodate 8-10 people with flexible sleeping options:
- Bedroom 1: a bunk bed with pull-out bed (2 x 90 x 200 + 1 x 80 x 190)
- Bedroom 2: Queen size double bed (160 x 200)
- Bedroom 3: a double bed (140 x 190)
- Master bedroom: Queen size double bed (160 x 200) with bathroom (bath and shower)
The rest of the house includes:
- Living room with sofa, club chairs and medallion chairs with fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, American fridge)
- 18 m² vaulted wine cellar with foosball and a selection of local wines available (from July 2019)
- Laundry room with a washing machine
- 2 bathrooms (one with bath and shower in the master suite, the other with shower, washbasin and WC)
- 2 separate toilets
- Swimming pool 6X3m fully secure with its wooden terrace and garden furniture. Children are nevertheless the sole responsibility of the adults who are responsible for them. A robot is at your disposal to clean it.
- Terrace with electric griddle
Standard services & equipment:
- Cleaning included + 3 hours per week for stays longer than 12 days
- Sheets, towels (excluding pool towels), hair dryer
- Basic ingredients provided for cooking (oil, vinegar, salt / pepper ...)
- Flat screen TV: TNT, Canal + and sports channels (RMC, Bein, Eurosport)
- 3 smoke detectors and 2 fire extinguishers
- Baby chair & Cot
- Games for children
- Children's and adult books
- 2 adult bikes and 2 children's bikes (6 to 10 years old)
- Pétanque balls for children and adults
What to do in Pelissanne?
True soul of the "Inner Provence", Pelissanne and its Massif des Costes offer a central position to radiate in the region.
Your steps will lead you to:
• an exotic getaway by the sea in the Calanques, Camargue or the Old Port of Marseille
• walk in the paved streets of Aix en Provence, in the Panier de Marseille, in the Arles region or at the Palais des Papes in Avignon
• crisscross small roads in the Luberon or the Alpilles to discover villages perched on top of the hills such as Eygalières, Aurons, Bonnieux, Gordes, Lourmarin ...
• take the wine route and visit the wine cellars to discover the wines of the Coteaux d'Aix en Provence or ocher in Roussillon
• hike on the peaks and climb the Sainte Victoire, Sainte Baume or descend into the creeks of Calanques
• attend the shows of the Avignon Festival, the artistic meetings of the International Festival of Photography in Arles or International Festival of Art Lyric of Aix-en-Provence
• discover ancient remains such as the Roman ruins, Coliseum and Theater Antique Arles or Glanum Saint Remy de Provence or religious buildings: monasteries, chapels, churches. . . like the Mill of Daudet, Monastery Saint Paul de Mausole, the Abbey Notre Dame de Sénanque or the Abbey of Montmajour
• Chiner in the flea markets of Isle sur la Sorgue, or chips and empty granaries corner.
• taste the good tables of the surroundings or the specialties
• Stroll in the morning in the markets of Provence or discover the votive festivals in Pelissanne or in the surrounding villages throughout the summer.
• In winter, discover the Christmas markets and Provençal traditions such as the thirteen desserts and the nursery ...
Located in the heart of the village and close to the central square, you have less than two minutes walk to the bakery, butcher / grocery store, bars, restaurant, pizzeria, pharmacy ....
Southern atmosphere guaranteed for your morning coffee with your newspaper on the village square in the shade of trees after strolling along the colorful stalls of Sunday market in Pelissanne.
- 2 bakeries (100 m and 200 m)
- 2 butchers (100 m and 500 m)
- 2 beauty salons (50 m and 200 m)
- 2 hairdressers (50 m and 150 m)
- 1 press (300 m)
- 3 pharmacies (100 m, 200 m and 400 m)
- Doctors (several including Dr. Corger at 600 m)
- 2 tobaccos (100m and 300m)
- 1 Intermarché (1000 m)
- 1 organic shop "Le bio des Vignerolles" (1 km)
- 1 big market every Sunday morning (400 m)
- Hiking (on foot, mountain bike, horseback) in the Costes massif with views of the Sainte Victoire (1km)
- Zoo and Castle of La Barben (2km)
- Savors Rampal Latour and Marius Fabre, the House Nostradamus, the Castle / Museum of Empéri in Salon de Provence (6 km)
- Aquasportif indoor area in Vernègues "Trempadou" (10km) or L'Occitane Spa at the Moulin de Vernègues (15km)
- Tennis 200 m with possibility to take private lessons
- Golf Pont Royal (15km) - Golf of Miramas (18km)
- "Village of Automata" in Saint-Cannat (17km)
The accesses :
1 min walk Free parking Les Passadouïres
7 min from the A7 motorway (exit 15 Salon-Pelissanne)
10 min from the A54 (exit 14 Grans-Salon)
By bus 12 minutes from the Salon de Provence bus station
40 minutes from Aix-en-Provence bus station
12 minutes from Salon de Provence train station
30 minutes from the Aix-TGV station (possibility of getting there)
30 min from Marseille-Provence Airport to Marignane