- 1 bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 1 living room with sofa bed
- Comfortably accommodates up to 3 guests
- 60 square meters with full kitchen, washing machine, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi
- 3rd floor apartment with an elevator
- Located near many popular Paris attractions – just minutes to the Seine and Ile St Lou-is, Ile de la Cite and Notre Dame Cathedral, la Sorbonne, the Louvre and more!
- Nearest metro: Luxembourg (RER B), Cluny - La Sorbonne (Line 10) or Place Monge Line 7)
About the apartment:
This spacious 60 sqm Parisian vacation rental is located on the third floor of a secure residen-tial building with an elevator. The entire flat faces courtyard facing, helping to minimize city noise while staying in the heart of the action.
Upon entering the apartment there is the kitchen to your right and living room to left. The kitchen is designed to optimize its space, and comes equipped with a stove, microwave oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer, teakettle, drip coffee machine and more. All the utensils, plates, crockery and cutlery you could need are provided so you can prepare a meal at home. There is a breakfast table and chairs to enjoy your morning coffee with a fresh croissant.
The living area is furnished with a comfortable sofa, which can be pulled out to create the se-cond sleeping area for one guest (additional linens are provided for this bed). There is a large flat screen TV with local channels, as well as a free Wi-Fi Internet connection.
The bedroom features a comfortable double bed. All bedding and linens are provided and you will find the bed neatly made on arrival. The en-suite bathroom is outfitted with a shower, toilet, sink and hair dryer. On arrival, complimentary toilet rolls, shower gel and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay. Luxury bath towels are also provided for each guest. There is a clothes washing machine and drying rack so you may pack lightly and save room in your luggage for some special Parisian souvenirs. An iron and ironing board are also at your disposal. There is large closet with plenty of storage space to hang and keep your belongings can be accessed from the corridor.
The flat is heated throughout during the winter months. There is no air conditioning but we will be happy to provide you with fans for your stay should warm temperatures be in the Par-is weather forecast. A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and entry codes, a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll have access to a personal guidebook with suggestions on where to eat and shop in Paris as well as things to do in Paris.
About the 5th Arrondissement Location:
This flat is situated in one of the most famous and historical areas of Paris, the Latin Quarter! It is located just steps from the Place du Panthéon and the Sainte-Geneviève Church, whose iconic steps you might recognize from Woody Allen’s “Midnight in Paris”. From your front door, you are steps from the Sorbonne, Pantheon, Luxembourg Gardens and Seine River. The Notre Dame Cathedral and gorgeous Ile de la Cite are 10 minute walk away and are not to be missed on any trip to Paris!
You are always just steps from the hugely popular St Michel, St Germain and Jardin des Plant-es. At your doorstep you’ll find a huge array of restaurants, bistros, cafés, ice cream parlours, florists, artisan chocolatiers, art galleries and much more! There are also the famous Rue Mouffetard nearby, home to an array of cafes, restaurants, butchers, grocers and more!
The flat is situated near 3 public transportation stops: Luxembourg (RER B), Cluny-La Sor-bonne (Métro Line 10) and Place Monge (Line 7). Just hop on the Metro to reach the Marais, Montmartre and the Sacre Cœur, the Eiffel Tower and more! Access to the Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports is easy via the RER B train station.
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted if the booking fits our calendar
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Checkout is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: 60 €
- Damage Deposit. 400€ to be paid before arrival
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 3 people.
- Minimum age. The main booker must be 27 years of age or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.