Backed by the Regional Park of Haut Languedoc and sheltered by the Black Mountain, the Minervois, contemplates the Mediterranean to the west and the Pyrenees to the south,
Domaine Les Hauts du Lac is located in Languedoc, on the banks of the Canal du Midi and Lake Jouarres is set up and monitored 100 meters.
Carcassonne is about 30 kilometers and Narbonne 25 kilometers.
PRIVATE rented in quiet and secure residence with swimming pool
VILLA T3 EVEN FOOT FOR 6 PEOPLE (DESIGNED PMR)
- dining area / kitchenette (4 ceramic hobs, microwave grill, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, crockery, ironing board + iron), vacuum cleaner, fan, TV, baby equipment.
- Living room with 2 sofa beds
- Room with 1 bed 140
- Room with 2 beds 90
- Bathroom with sink, shower, WC
- Semi-covered terrace and garden
- 1 numbered parking space
- Electric heating
- Bowling and children's playground
At the residence, laundry, bar, grocery, table tennis, petanque and a multi-sport field Agro space.
Tennis, mini golf, volleyball court for a few euros at 200m
It is the ideal place for eco-tourism: sailing, mountain biking, horseback riding, canoeing, boat trip ...
TOURIST PLACES NEARBY:
The city of Carcassonne. The Canal du Midi, Narbonne and its cathedral.
Lake Jouarres: supervised swimming.
Minerve, one of the most beautiful villages in France.
Caunes his village and his marble quarries.
The chasm of Cabrespine and the cave of Limousis.
The Cathar castles.
The African reserve
The edge of Aude, activity canoe / kayak