If a high level of comfort, peace and quiet, and passing your days at a gentle pace are top of your holiday list, then The Mews will be a very good fit for you.
The Mews has been beautifully converted from a tumbled down barn into a charming cottage and furnished to a very high standard. Exposed beams, re-pointed stone walls and stone floors all merge seamlessly to create a serene, comfortable living environment. Bedroom has aircon.
The Mews adjoins another rental property Le Chevalier, both owned by Paul and Juliet, but is set back from the road and is a completely separate property with its own entrance and private courtyard.
Puligny-Montachet is a charming wine village, with a neighbourhood Boulangerie for your morning croissants, l’Epicerie for daily groceries, a cool wine bar for aperitifs, (say Bonjour to Julien) the popular village café, a choice of bistros, and Le Montrachet, an excellent, one star Michelin restaurant. This full range of true Burgundian, gastronomic experiences is just a short walk away
Features of The Mews include:
• An open plan, living, dining and kitchen, looking out through the private terrace towards the Place du Monument.
• A fully equipped kitchen with multi-function oven, microwave, induction hob, dishwasher, washer/dryer and Nespresso coffee machine
• Living area with a large sofa bed, flat screen TV receiving UK and French channels, WIFI and Bluetooth speaker.
• A large round dining table with seating for 4
• The bedroom suite (first floor) is spacious and light with views out to the square. It has a queen size bed and ensuite bathroom, with walk-in shower, wash basin and wc. Hair dryer supplied.
• Air conditioning in the bedroom
• Outdoors… step out through glass doors from the living area into the shaded, gravel courtyard with outdoor dining for 4.
• A `starter pack` of basics which typically includes: milk, sugar, tea, coffee, bottled water, salt & pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
• Essentials: hand soap, toilet rolls, kitchen paper, foil, cling film, bin bags, matches, paper napkins.
• All bed linen, towels, and cleaning products.
• Cot and high chair available on request.
• For stays of two weeks or more, we include a mid-stay clean and change of linen