House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Pura Vida! Taste the Good Life!
Beaches. Ecotourism. Action. Culture. Costa Rica has something for everybody! Whatever your interests: surfing, hiking, bird watching, adventure tours, fishing, diving, rafting, golf, or just relaxing on an unspoiled, tropical beach you'll find all of that and more in this tropical and secure paradise. So come and experience one of the most exotic and undiscovered vacation destinations in the world, boasting unsurpassed natural beauty and an impressive array of distinctions: towering and fiery volcanoes, pristine beaches, raging rivers, virgin rain forests, abundant wildlife, warm and hospitable people and much, much more!!
Privacy. Spacious Comfort. Convenience.
Enjoy a slice of paradise for you, your family and friends and share the beauty of Costa Rica's Tamarindo Pacific Northwest coast. With a small Mediterranean Village flavor, this beautiful vacation home is nestled within a quiet residential area of Tamarindo and is one of a small group of five homes in a gated development that resembles a private estate. A shared pool surrounded by tropical landscaping is at the center of the complex. Casa de Valencia is just steps from the pool and patio with a beautiful view of the gardens. The house is just across the street from the beach and four blocks from the small, bustling town of Tamarindo.
Location! Location! Location!
- Our villa is across the street from the sand—just 200 feet to the water
- Only a few steps away from a quaint boutique hotel w/ ocean view bar & restaurant
- Only four blocks to dozens of restaurants, bars and services
- Nearby surf lessons, ATV rentals, jungle tours, spas, yoga classes & more
- Only six blocks to the center of town
- Only a few miles to world famous surfing beaches: Playa Negra and Witches Rock
About the Villa:
Our house is just like new -- built in 2005. The house is fully furnished and beautifully decorated with a mix of tropical and modern furniture as well as colorful Central American art. This is our personal vacation home that we offer for rentals to only a limited number of visitors per year. You get the privacy, generous space and comforts of a house -- for the price of a good hotel room.
- Fully furnished in a creative mixture of tropical, modern and ethnic décor
- Three bedrooms + sleeper sofa in living room/Sleeps 8 adults and/or children max
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen
- Swimming pool, generous patio & lush garden share with only 4 other condos
- Gated parking with assigned space
- Housekeeping provided before and after reservation included in rates
- Cleaning provided in rental price: before/after and 1x during your stay
- Maid services available Monday through Saturday for $5/hr--arrange through mgr
- Cable TV, DVD player & stereo system
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Private washer & dryer inside house
- On-site security and groundskeeper with property manager available for assistance
- Living room with view to pool and tropical garden
- Across the street from beach with one row of houses between our villa and beach
- Just a short 1 minute walk down a footpath to beach
- Only 6 block walk to the center of town including restaurants, bars and a variety of services
Keywords: tamarindo, villa, house, condo, beachfront, bungalow, casita
Perfect Locations with Super Amenities and Charm
About the Owner
Anick and Kenny are Together since 14 years. They have three wonderfull young gilrs of 3, 5 and 7 years old. They live in Mascouche, Québec, Canada. Like many others, They like very much escape the winter. Anick as begin a new carreer recently as Travel Agent, and Kenny just sold his Automotive repair business to Import and sell Electronic target for shooting sports.
4.9 based on 75 traveler reviews
Perfect Locations with Super Amenities and Charm
We totally enjoyed our vacation while staying at Case de Valencia; it was wonderful. The home is full of Costa Rican charm and truly meet our every need. The photos from the website were very accurate of what you see, but we still felt in person it was better still. The location is just a few minutes walk into town so it's quite but not remote. Though you can chose to walk to town on the road we usually went by way of the beach...scenery was just a little more fun. The cleaning staff, security attendants, and RPM management were all excellent as well. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The grounds were so well maintained and the house was very clean and neat. Traveling with children in a foreign country meant safety was a concern but security was excellent; we didn't have a moment to worry. We truly hope we get to go back one day soon. What a wonderful experience.
Wonderful Villa close to beach and town
We enjoyed our stay at Casa de Valencia - family of 6. This rental was fully equipped - complete kitchen, nice linens, plenty of towels, initial cleaning supplies, quality furniture, great hvac, and a fantastic setting with a small group of homes that share a community pool and grill area. Everyone in the complex was friendly ... and it was a great family setting. Everyone in our family agrees - Perfect place for us! We will definitely book again .... no question.
The path to the beach across the street - very short walk .... and is actually the shortest walk to town (5-10 minutes depending on your pace). Don't miss the sunsets at Tamarindo Beach. Beautiful!
Along the dirt road to town - easy access to the Super Marcado (grocery store) which we frequented daily. Lots to do in Tamarindo - great shops, restaurants, bars, etc. A must stop: Shrimp Shack along the dirt road. Tiny place .... great food!
The maintenance and security staff at the complex were very helpful, friendly and diligent. The after-hours check-in process was very simple.
A mid winter get-away
This is a lovely home in a wonderful location in Tamarindo. Close to the beach and excellent restaurants. If you are a surfer, be prepared to walk down to the other end of the beach. However, between eating fresh foods and all the walking we did we came back from vacation fit!
50 th Birthday Bash
Great location close to everything. I enjoyed staying there it was comfortable and relaxing!
We were so happy to be in this oasis! We had everything we needed and couldn't have been more pleased. It is right across a small road from the most beautiful peaceful peace but you are a 5-10 minute walk from great restaurants and shops. We did not rent a car because we like to walk but we did arrange with the rental company to stock groceries for us. We also restocked by taking a cab. (2 teenagers--lots of food required.)
Great family place and private too!
Excellent place to stay lots of room for our family of 6 and was super nice to have a washer and dryer in our suite. Kids loved the pool and we met lots of other Canadians!!!!
From the Owner
“Costa Rica surpassed every other destinations as it has a lot of attractions, beaches, sports like all year surf, eco-tourism, no really bad weather. Very hot sea so you don't need wetsuit for watersport. You can go there all year round as Guanacaste is the driest Province of CR, so it usually doesn't rain all week in rainy season. It has a really negligeable violent crime, and feel really safe. When searching for a home, Casa de Valencia always stayed on top condo we visited. It is really close to the beach, so if you forget something at the house, you just don't loose much time for going back for it! It is far enough from the disco club of downtown so you have peaceful night. Garden is very luxurious and it feel COSTA RICA!”
Activity and Interests
Rainforest canopy tour, ATV rental, motorcycle rental, deep sea fishing, yoga, day spas, surfing lessons, jet skiing, sea turtle watching, wild monkeys and iguanas
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 8 2016 - Nov 5 2016
3 night minimum stay
New Year week
Dec 30 2016 - Jan 5 2017
7 night minimum stay
Dec 22 2017 - Dec 28 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund if canceled at least 0 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Casa de Valencia was previously owned by Debra, she kept the place attractive and in perfect shape. We intend to keep it that way. Most condo you visit lack of glasses, towell or sometimes miss maintenance, all things you will have plenty at Casa de Valencia.”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street ...
- Sofa Bed
- Telephone ...
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet ...
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils ...
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- health/beauty spa
- rain forests
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- sight seeing
- wildlife viewing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Convertible bed(s)
- King size beds (1) Romantic canopy bed in master bedroom, Queen size Beds (2) New quality queen beds with tropical themed bedding, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Extra large king size sleeper sofa in living room
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio ...
- Gated Community
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Housekeeping available for $5/hr thru management office, one combination safe, Central American art throughout, dvd movie library, ground level location, gated grounds