Apartment Castello Bad Bergzabern - Between Wine Road and Pfälzerwald!
Our 2016 newly renovated apartment Castello is idyllically located in the spa town of Bad Bergzabern. Overlooking the park, the comfortable apartment can accommodate two persons. If required, a cot can be placed so that the apartment is an ideal base for hiking biking and adventure tours for couples, friends and small families downright offering.
A cozy sitting area with a spacious couch and satellite TV, w-lan, a cozy dining area and a fully equipped kitchen u. a. with oven, dishwasher, hob, pad coffee maker, toaster, kettle and everything your heart desires and a great bathroom with tub complete the unique offer.
Shops for daily needs are in Bad Bergzabern also available (Supermarket about 2 km away) as a bakery with breakfast option, an ice cream parlor, restaurants and pubs, which are even in walking distance.
The cozy residence offers itself as an ideal starting point for an adventure and recreation. On the border of the Palatinate Forest, which is not only for his bike and hiking famous but including invites to climb, and the Palatinate wine route, famous, location for first-class wine and a great scenery, the apartment has access to two very different regions.
Bad Bergzabern is ideal for cycling and hiking tours. The nearby wine route and the Alsace can be reached via a well-developed bike and hiking trails. But many day-trip destinations are easily reached both by car and by public transport. For example, you are only 20 minutes in the middle of the Dahn Rockland. Dahn is the starting point for many stunning walking routes - from premium hiking such as the "Dahn path" to the circular route, the region offers for everyone from experienced hikers to loose walkers, just right. Also towards Rheinebene or Bienwald one is fast on the road from Bad Bergzabern from. There are also many attractions such as the climbing park "Fun Forest" in Kandel.
More tips for trips and excursions can be found here.
Services & Prices
The house Castello in Bad Bergzabern is about 60 square meters. The 2016 newly renovated home has room for 2 people. On request a cot will be supplied,
* large living and dining area with large couch and satellite connection, and a cozy dining area
* Fully equipped kitchen with pad - coffee maker and dishes - bathroom with shower tray (hair dryer and towels incl,)
* Bedroom with 180 x 200 bed
* Bakery with breakfast possibility within walking distance, 50 meters away
* Downtown / pedestrian area within walking distance in 10 minutes reachable - large park directly adjacent
* Thermal bath 200 meters away
* Shops in the vicinity about 2km away Lidl, Aldi, SBK
* in town, butcher, bakery and smaller shops
* Other: non-smoking, no pets, child-friendly, highchair, children's bed
2 persons / 55, - EUR per night
Final cleaning 30, - EUR flat rate
The tourist tax is 1.50 € per person per day in the high season (April - October) and 1.30 € in the low season (January - March, November, December) and must be paid locally.
The prices include bed and table linen, towels, electricity and water
Arrival and departure
The arrival is possible on the first day of booking from 15 clock. On departure, the house should be, please leave by 11am.
Here you can find some examples of different itineraries:
* Südpfalz Therme thermal bath, sauna, salt grotto, Wellness
* German Wine Route, wine villages, many local wineries, wine tasting, a walk in the vineyard, Deutsches Weintor
* Rhine valley - ideal for cycling and relaxing walks
* Palatine Forest - a dreamland for hikers, climbers and mountain bikers
* Castles and ruins (Berwartstein, Neudahn, Altdahn, Drachenfels, etc.,)
* Rock Badeparadies & Sauna World Dahn
* Alsace - French border about 10 km Castles / eat and drink (eg the beautiful town of White Castle.)
* Cattle and stroke Bienwald - numerous natural areas and large agricultural diversity,
* The course of lines of Westwall and Maginot are witnesses of history
* Fun Forest Kandel
* Outlets in Zweibrücken and Roppenheim
* Amusement park Teufelstisch Hinterweidenthal
* Dynamikum Pirmasens
* Great! Dubber! Children Dahn
* Shoe mile Hauenstein
* Kletterhalle Landau
* Cinemas in Landau and Pirmasens
* Reptilium and Zoo Landau
* Biosphärenhaus Fischbach bei Dahn with falconry
* Barefoot trail Ludwigswinkel
* Ore mine Nothweiler
For questions please contact our guests of course available! Talk us.