This modern furnished holiday home is located on a residential plot 200m from the woods edge. You have a beautiful view of the surroundings from the plateau but in only 5 minutes you are in the idyllic Ruppertstal with its grazing cows, rare plants and the rushing brook. Here you will find relaxation in every season. In summer, there is a terrace with garden furniture and a barbecue, where you can watch the bats at dusk. In winter you can watch the dancing snowflakes in the rocking chair, dream about the crackling fire and relax after a nice winter walk in the sauna. The rock bath is equipped with a wall and floor heating.
You can expect pure nature right outside the front door. Behind the house you can sledge, also playgrounds and a football field with table tennis are right next door. Worthwhile excursion destinations in the immediate vicinity are, for example, the summit trail Rennsteig. Even places like the theater city of Meiningen, Erfurt, Weimar, Ilmenau or Coburg are easy to reach thanks to the convenient connection. Hikes through the UNESCO-recognized Biotour Reserve Vessertal are very worthwhile. Crystal-clear brooks splashing through partially untouched nature and invite you to relax and unwind. In winter you can expect more than 70km of groomed trails and several ski lifts with different runs around the Rennsteig area.
• 40m² living space in the house for two guests (plus 21m² in the attic as a bedroom - for non-limited persons) • Alternative: fold-down sofa bed in the basement
• Non smoking
• Microwave, coffee maker, toaster, kettle
• Complete small kitchen with fridge-freezer, oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher
• Narrow dining space for two people
and movable dining table with 3 chairs
• rocking chair
• Flat screen TV, CD player, radio
• Automatic fireplace / pellet stove and floor and wall heating in the bathroom
• walk-in shower with rain shower on the rock, a rock wash basin and a bidet are part of the high-quality optional equipment,
• A space-saving staircase leads to the cozy sleeping area
• Sauna for a fee on the spot (on-line up to 3 days stay 25 € to 5 days 35 €)
• BBQ area with sitting area at the house
• Parking (in winter 100m from the house on the property)
• at least 3 nights
Location and location of the accommodation
The cottage is located on the edge of Zella-Mehlis 200m from the hiking trails. From here you have a beautiful view of the park-like residential property with the Ruppertsbach and the surrounding mountains.
To relax, after a strenuous hike, there is a private patio with garden furniture and barbecue, and a sauna available. Zella-Mehlis is a state-approved resort. The house is located just 5 minutes from the idyllic Ruppertstal, in one of the most beautiful valley basin, nestled in the highest mountains of the Thuringian Forest south of the Rennsteig.
The two places Zella St. Blasii and Mehlis have united in 1919, through the historical past, there are in both districts a market and a church, in the middle of the town hall. Here is just the new city center of the place. The local mountain of Zella-Mehlis is called Ruppberg, is 866 m high and a popular destination with a working mountain hut, which welcomes guests from 01. 05. to 31. 10. at the weekends.
• Doctor: 0.5 km
• Bank: 1.0 km
• Airport: 60 km
• Food: 0,6 km
• Public outdoor pool: 1.5 km
• Restaurants: 1.0 km
• Tourist Information: 1.0 km
• Center: 1.0 km
• Train Station: 2.5 km
• Winter hiking trail: 0.2 km
• Cross-country trails: 3.0 km
• Public transport: 0.2 km
• Public indoor swimming pool: 7.0 km
• Ski lift: 7.0 km
• Forest: 0.2 km