Harbor is your safe haven in the heart of Karlsruhe to arrive and feel good.
No matter what you set the sails towards the beautiful fan city, you can expect a cheap and at the same time extremely comfortable hotel alternative in a prime location. Enjoy the combination of traffic-optimal location and the diverse range of Karlsruhe city center. Feel at home and, if you feel like it, get to know the city even better.
Our apartments are so flexible that we can adapt to your needs. Whether as an apartment for a night, for example, a trade fair visitor or longer accommodation for fitters and consultants, 5-day apartment for commuters or as a short-term alternative in case of hotel shortages, we offer the possibility completely relaxed and inexpensive to drop the anchor.
Your HARBOR advantages at a glance:
- Stylish, modern apartments with wardrobes, seating and private fridge
- Weekly housekeeping and change of bed linen and towels
- You can determine the arrival and departure time individually, because you can check in with us 24 hours
- An inviting sauna and spa area with swimming pool, sauna and solarium
- Fully equipped communal kitchen
- Camera surveillance in the entrance area
- Available parking spaces in the immediate vicinity (car park Passagehof)
The equipment of our apartments includes:
- Wifi, TV, bed with high quality mattress, bed linen, towels, wardrobe, fridge, kitchen, bathroom, washing machine, tumble dryer
Anchoring in the heart of Karlsruhe
Enjoy the fresh breeze that blows the flair of Karlsruhe around your nose. In your free time or after work, the ideal location in the city center of Karlsruhe offers you all the possibilities. From culinary variety over a wide range of shopping to the extensive cultural highlights of the city is guaranteed something for you.
More than in the galley
Asian, Greek, Italian, German cuisine or even an American burger bar. In the immediate vicinity you will find specialty restaurants from around the world - both for a quick snack and a dine. And after that, you will surely find a nice spot in Karlsruhe's belibed bars to round off the evening.
When the Schifferklavier is no longer sufficient
The city architecture alone makes Karlsruhe a fan city a very special place on the map. But Karlsruhe is more than fan and pyramid. Karlsruhe is creative. In the museums, galleries and theaters you can expect a cultural offer that is second to none in the region.