6 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms 1 half bathroom, sleeps 14 maximum
Dory’s 'Lakeside' Reef is a luxurious vacation home, for the discriminating traveler, waiting to enhance your Orlando vacation with style and grace! Boasting 6 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, 4 king master en-suites, private oversized south-east facing swimming pool and spa with covered lanai, game room and wireless internet access overlooking the lake and very close to the magnificent club house in Terra Verde.
Location, Location, Location!! Officially the closest villa to the Clubhouse on the resort, this villa is ideal for families with young ones wishing to explore the excitement at the heart of the resort, while still wanting to keep your loved ones close.
This home is 10 minutes away from Disney World and within minutes of all the attractions and other resorts. Our villa is also less than 5 minutes away from big supermarkets, shops, shows, and championship golf.
South-East Facing Oversized Pool/Spa with removable safety fence, Extended Deck, Large Lanai and BBQ overlooking Lake and Resort Area (Sun over pool from early morning till late afternoon/early evening)
Luxury Pool Cushioned Patio Furniture - 2 Tables, 8 Chairs and 3 Loungers
4 King Master En-suites, 1 Queen, 1 Bunk bed with Full Beds on Top and Bottom (Sleeps 4) and a Futon.
LCD TVs in all bedrooms, Ceiling Fans and Alarm Clock/Radios in all bedrooms/Hair Dryers in all bathrooms.
Baby Equipment - High Chair, Stroller, Portable Crib and Car Seat.
50-in Plasma Flat Screen TV with cable and HBO channels.
Game room w/Pool Table and Ping Pong Table.
High Speed Wireless Internet Access - WIFI
Free Local and Long Distance Phone Calls (US and Canada).
Spacious gourmet kitchen with a stove, oven, toaster oven, coffee pot, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and ice maker.
Full set of dishes (indoor and outdoor), silverware, cooking and baking needs.
Custom Granite Kitchen Table with seating for 10. Dining Room seating for 6.
Laundry room with washer, dryer and ironing facilities.
24 Hour Manned Gated Resort Community.
Some of the facilities Terra Verde boasts include:
Clubhouse, Large pool, Spa,Tiki Bar, Children's Playground, Climbing Rock, beach with hammocks, Fishing Lake, Basketball Court, Internet Access, Gym, Sauna, Concierge Service .
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a wonderful time! This villa has the finest location in the entire resort! Our kids will always remember the week we spent here.
4.6 based on 11 traveler reviews
Disney 2016 Epic Adventure
This was the first time that our extended family booked a place together for a Disney vacation and this place did not disappoint. I was hesitant to book a place online, though the owners and property managers were amazing!
- location, location, location: this gated community has many amenities. The house is situated close to the main reception area and tiki bar (which was very convenient). The house backs on the a lovely pond and walking trail.
- size matters: we had 13 people (8 adults and 5 children ages 1 - 7). It provided our family with more than enough space. The 4 main bedrooms with ensuites was very handy, especially when all getting ready to go to Disney in the morning!
- house maintenance: the house is beautiful and well maintained. As other posts suggest, the carpets upstairs need replacing, though we didn't think they were that bad, plus the owners are looking at replacing with hardwood. The BBQ definitely needs replacing, though the rest of the outdoor living space is amazing. We loved that the pool and spa had morning to mid-afternoon sun, though there is a covered porch to get some shade.
- nice touches: baby equipment, sheets and towels (we brought our own though never used them because the sheets and towels at the house are so nice), large eat-in kitchen island, 2 indoor sitting areas, beautiful furniture and decorations
- close to the action: 10-15 mins from Disney depending on traffic , outlet mall 20 mins away
- needing to be replaced: BBQ, carpets, pool cover
- karaoke at tiki bar on Tuesday nights...very loud (we would just plan better next time to stay late at Disney that night)
Truly, from a very skeptical first-time renter, this was an amazing place to rent and we would definitely rent again in the future!
Great house! Incredible amount of space
I took my family to this property over the Easter Weekend and it was awesome. Space in the home was massive, rooms were great, clean and the accessible bathrooms was awesome. The beds were amazing for rest and the dining area and sitting areas were well equipped with seating. We had issues with the pool and jacuzzi tub but both the property manager and the owners assisted to resolve the issue! We really enjoyed our stay and will 100% do it again!
Thanks you Stewart, Mary-Anne and Stan for a memorable vacation spot in 2016! Bring on 2017!!
Great House, Great Location, Highly Recommend
We just returned from a 5 night stay at this property. We had 7 adults and 7 children (ages 2-5) in our party. Overall, we loved the property and would stay again. The house had ample space for everybody, and the bedrooms were very comfortable and well sized. The kitchen worked out well, with a ton of counter space, and the kitchen island is very large and was great for meals with the kids and adults alike. By far the best part of the house is the pool/spa area, and the close proximity to the clubhouse pool, which the kids loved. The pool/spa heat worked great for us. We were there to go to Disney World, and the property was only a 15 minute drive to the parks (using their recommended directions). Bring quarters for the $1.00 toll each way, but well worth the money for the traffic free convenience. We had a situation where one of the portable cribs malfunctioned, but Mary Ann was great, and even had another one brought to the house for us (even though it was our last night there). The house does need some upgrades, including the upstairs carpet that has been mentioned in other reviews, and the dryer needs to be run twice to dry a load of laundry. There were some other small nit-picky things as well that we thought could have been better, but in the grand scheme they are very minor and not a big deal. A few upgrades here and there, and this is 5 stars all day long. Overall this is a really great house, and for folks reading reviews trying the decide on a vacation home to rent (like I did), I would say that this would be an outstanding choice, a great value, and the owners are great as well.
This is a large property with the best location in the subdivision. 50' to a great heated clubhouse pool and tiki bar .
The home has a large kitchen with all the appliances there are plenty of bathrooms and a game room garage.
As advertised the carpeting needs to be replaced but other than that it's a great vacation spot.
Great Location, nice property just a few steps away from Clubhouse.
Nice large house next door to the clubhouse. Property was clean, but needed some updating and carpet needed replacing as there were lots of stains. The game room was nice, but the video game unit was broke and the game room was being used for storage. All kitchen utensils, plates, cups, pots pans, and appliances were present. The pool and hot tub didn't work properly and didn't warm up very well and was the only downside.
Activity and Interests
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 26 2016 - Sep 3 2016
5 night minimum stay
Nov 18 2016 - Nov 27 2016
6 night minimum stay
Christmas/New Years 2016/2017
Dec 17 2016 - Jan 7 2017
6 night minimum stay
Apr 7 2017 - Apr 23 2017
6 night minimum stay
May 26 2017 - Sep 2 2017
6 night minimum stay
Nov 17 2017 - Nov 26 2017
6 night minimum stay
Christmas/New Years 2017/2018
Dec 16 2017 - Jan 6 2018
6 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Cleaning Fee||$135 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
Prefer Saturday to Saturday booking during summer months
Optional Pool/Spa heat $25.00 per night + tax
Optional Gas Barbecue Grill Rental $60.00 per week + tax
Tax Rate includes a 2% Credit Card Processing Fee
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Free Long Distance ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Parking On Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Video Games
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- water skiing
- 3400 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 4 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 5 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 6 - toilet
- 5 1/2 bathrooms - 4 of which are Ensuites
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king
- Bedroom 3 - 1 king
- Bedroom 4 - 1 king
- Bedroom 5 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 6 - 2 double
- Bedroom 7 - 1 baby crib, 1 sleep sofa /futon
- 4 King Bedrooms with Master Ensuites, 1 Queen Bedroom, 1 Full over Full Bunks and 1 fullsize futon.
- Deck / Patio
- Gated Community
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Porch / Veranda
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Walkway to Water
- 8 garden chairs
- 3 beach chairs
- Guests provide their own meals
- Close to Gaylord Palms Convention Center (10 minutes), Caribe Royal Convention Center (10 minutes), Orange County Convention Center (15 minutes) and Osceola County Stadium (15 minutes). 5-Star Luxury Community Amenities (most are FREE); Concierge Services Zero Entry Heated Swimming Pool, Whirlpool, Poolside Tiki Bar; Fitness Center, Sauna, Video Arcade; Cyber Cafe & Wireless Hot Spot; 3 Acre Lake Stocked for fishing; Basketball Half-Courts; Volleyball Sand Court; Playground, natural walk around lake; Meeting room & business center with fax service; All day FREE coffee!