In the southeast of the Brandenburg district of Uckermark is the community Pinnow.
The small town has, despite its manageable size, a very well-developed infrastructure with shopping.
Characteristic of the listed town center is a beautiful restored and impressive estate
and the little station restored with love by the community.
This is particularly interesting for tourists, because from here attractive day trips can be started.
So you only need 15 minutes by train to the national park town of Schwedt and trains run every hour to Berlin.
Pinnow is also highly recommended for cycle tourists.
From here you can start long bike rides through the beautiful Uckermark landscape.
Our two modern lovingly furnished and fully equipped apartments each accommodate up to 4 people. Bed linen and towels are already included in the rent. Here are some features:
- fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, ceramic hob, fridge, coffee maker, kettle and full crockery
-free internet via W-LAN
- Each apartment has a double bed or two single beds in your own bedroom
- Each apartment 2 full beds on sofa bed
- Dining area for 4 persons
- Sat TV on flat screen
- Information and placement service by our own event agency for:
- Attractions and events in the region (may also include evtl. Booking Service)
- Hiking and biking tours (recommendations and possibly. Planning)