Her farm Claussen on Fehmarn.
Woodburning stove and a large terrace with garden!
No pets allowed.
An open kitchen is for many a long-cherished dream. Turn it into reality! Take a vacation in one of our terraced houses on the farm. The two bathrooms are equipped with modern walk-in showers. Should it be a bit colder outside all houses have a fireplace and the wood is available on the farm for free! There are in the row houses in each case 3 bedrooms to 6 persons. Two of the bedrooms have matrimonial beds and the nursery has the popular bunk bed.
In the houses northern lights and seagull may also be brought a dog.
The equipment of the terraced houses shell, wave, swallow and seagull at a glance:
- About 90 m² on 2 floors to a maximum of 6 people
- combined living / kitchen area with direct access to the south-facing terrace
- TV 100cm swiveling to the kitchen or living room area, music system
- kitchen with ceramic hob, oven,
- Refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher
- Two bathrooms with shower
- Underfloor heating in the large bathroom
- Two bedrooms with double beds, one with TV
- A children's room with a bunk bed for 2 persons
- Cot and high chair are available
- wood stove / fireplace
- Sun terrace to the south
- Internet access via WLAN for free with up to 100mbit / s.
- Washer and dryer with coin storage in each case 2 times in the yard available
- The terraced houses are designed for a maximum of 6 people. Babies and toddlers count as one person each.
- A dog can only be brought in the row house Möwe
- Animals are not allowed in the terraced houses shell, wave and swallow
- Bed linen, towels (no beach towels) and firewood are included in the price.
- Bookings are from min. 7 nights possible.
- Short breaks only on request.
- Arrival from 14:00 clock, departure until 10:00 clock possible.