House, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 9)
NOT YOUR ORDINARY OCEANFRONT BEACH HOUSE!
Come enjoy this home away from home with it's magnificent ocean and river views. This bright, sunny, immaculately kept 4 bedroom duplex home is just steps away from Sea Bright beach. Reverse living allows you to enjoy ocean and river views from almost all viewpoints of this second floor main living space. This spacious area is a wonderful open space for entertaining friends and family.
This home features a large state of the art kitchen with island seating for 8, plus two separate seating areas and sliders that lead to a deck for Barbequing, and enjoying the majestic river views
Wake up to ocean views from the king size four poster bed in the Master Bedroom with attached luxurious full bath. Two additional bedrooms with water views and full bath complete the third level. A first level bedroom with bunk beds, a separate twin bed and brand new full bathroom is the perfect place for guests or teens. Enjoy the private deck off this bedroom which features a hot tub.
An additional play room is on the first floor with ping pong, 42' flat screen TV and XBox 360 game.
The front yard has a fire pit surrounded by comfortable Adirondack chairs, perfect for roasting smores at the end of the day!
Available for weekly rental during summer months at $4500 per week. Weekly, weekend or monthly in off summer months. Fall / Winter / Spring weekends are $500 per night. Monthly rental available from October through April, $3000 per month.
Sea Bright is just minutes away from the NYC ferry; a 45 minute easy commute to NYC. Also nearby:
*Pier Village, offering over 30 boutiques and restaurants and exciting year-round events
* Monmouth Park Racetrack, featuring the rich history of thoroughbred racing, including today's best jockeys and Triple Crown contenders
* Sandy Hook National Park, known for six and a half miles of sandy beaches and Fort Hancock, the oldest lighthouse in the United States
* Historic Red Bank, offering a variety of shops and coffeehouses, specialty shops, and a lively nightlife
* Two River Theatre Company, with main stage productions, special performances, singles nights, and sign-interpreted performances
* Jenkinson's Beach Boardwalk and Aquarium, offering beautiful beaches, a family amusement park, state-of-the-art aquarium, and concerts on the beach
* Keansburg Amusement Park, offering two world-class go-cart tracks, more than 45 rides, a rock climbing wall, and batting cages
* Monmouth Museum, featuring changing exhibitions and programs, appealing to a variety of interests
*Hartshorne Woods - known for it's many hiking and mountain biking trails
Keywords: Oceanfront, 4 Bedroom, 3.5 bath, hot tub, luxury, panoramic ocean and river views, great commute to NYC
Perfect Beach Home!
About the Owner
(5 traveler reviews)
Perfect Beach Home!
We spent the week here with my children and grandchildren. The home was beautiful and meticulous. Stunning views of the ocean and river and we practically had the beach to ourselves the entire week. Close enough to walk or bike to town, which has the best restaurants and shops.
Great home, amazing views
This house is well-appointed, convenient and accessible. There are views from nearly every window and the sun rises and sunsets are unforgettable. We would not hesitate to rent this home again or suggest it to others.
Sea Bright get away
We rented this beautiful house for a wedding nearby. Some of us came from California and some of us came from Florida. It was a perfect place to have your own space if needed or to get together and chat.
Kitchen had everything needed. Easy access to beach and walking.
Beachy Wedding Getaway
My son got married in Sea Bright, NJ and my family rented this lovely beach home for the extended weekend. The home was beautifully decorated and maintained. It was very clean and all the beds were comfortable with soft sheets and blankets. The owners had given us a list of nearby grocery stores and good restaurants which was helpful since we weren't familiar with the area. My family especially enjoyed using the clean hot tub and the "man cave" in the garage which had a comfortable couch, big screen TV, ping pong table, games, bikes and more!
Lovely Home, Beautifully Furnished, Great Location
We stayed in this home last summer for two weeks. The kitchen is gorgeous, overlooks the river and is stocked with anything a cook could wish for. The garage space is a play room for the kids with ping pong a huge tv and comfortable furniture. We walked or rode our bikes into town for dinner or ice cream every night.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Feb 15 2017 - Apr 1 2017
2 night minimum stay
Apr 2 2017 - May 24 2017
2 night minimum stay
May 25 2017 - Sep 16 2017
7 night minimum stay
Sep 17 2017 - Nov 4 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$750|
In July and August the minimal rental is 7 nights.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishwasher ...
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Games ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Game Console ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- live theater
- theme parks
- miniature golf
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- 2800 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Upscale furniture, TV across from King Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, Trundle bed, plus gorgeous river view and TV
- Bedroom 4 - 1 twin/ single, 1 bunk bed, First floor bedroom, deck with hot tub directly off room
- King size beds (1), Double (trundle) in 2nd and 3rd bedroom, bunk and separate twin in 4th bedroom
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals