5 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath House, 3 Floors Of Living Space
Large family home on corner lot within walking distance to Lake Washington, Shops and Restaurants of Madronna neighborhood and 1.5 miles from Downtown Seattle.
3 large bedrooms, 2 baths top floor. Living, dining and large kitchen main floor. 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and media room in lower level. Large deck and fenced backyard.
Perfect house and neighborhood for family gathering.
About the Owner
4.9 based on 36 traveler reviews
Perfect house and neighborhood for family gathering.
The house definitely exceeded my expectations and was well worth the price. It was perfect for our 3 generations of family from 7 months to 70 years old. Beautifully and comfortably furnished with an open main floor plan, with bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs and downstairs separate enough that everyone could have their privacy and quiet spaces as well as providing lovely gathering spaces on the main level, porch and backyard. I appreciated that the house was well stocked with everything you needed in terms of glasses, dishes, flatware, pots and pans, etc. Just needed to do the grocery shopping, settle in and enjoy. 2 dishwashers is a bonus along with a large refrigerator. Infant-toddler items were available including a Pak-n-Play, stroller, booster seats and child gates. With a rapidly moving, scooting, crawling little one, the house was actually very child friendly. The beautiful residential neighborhood encourages walking and exploring its numerous pocket parks and play grounds and provides scenic views of Lake Washington, which you can walk down to as well. There are some shops, restaurants and coffee houses within walking distance while major grocery stores, etc. are easily reached by car. There is plenty of on-street parking and getting around Seattle and various local attractions is very easy from this location. Obviously loved this house for our family get together and would highly recommend it. All my local relatives who visited were blown away with how great it was and how well it worked for our gathering. 5 stars, easily!!
Great Family Gathering Venue
Your Seattle home was perfect for our family gathering this year......exactly as you described it on VRBO! We explored the neighborhood on foot and in the car and felt very comfortable in the Madrona area. You posted "easy to follow" directions and information in the kitchen which we appreciated as the week went on and questions came up. LOVED the heated tile floors in the master bathroom but couldn't quite get used to the "rain shower" shower head. The kitchen size, layout and equipment were awesome. The downstairs area was great for a family of four but those steps were a bit slippery in stocking feet. We would definitely recommend "403 32nd St" to anyone looking for the perfect venue for a family trip or gathering in Seattle. Thank you for making our 2016 Family Trip a complete success and lasting "memory maker"!
great house - great location
We just loved the house - such a treat to stay in a Craftsman style home with all its character. The kitchen layout was perfect. Super convenient location - quick drives to downtown, Space Needle area & even Bellevue for their botanical gardens. The Medrona neighborhood was great - took lots of walks, enjoying all the architecture & water views from the neighborhood. Walked to Molly Moon's for ice cream, too. If I could make a wish list list, I'd ask for the kitchen knives to be sharpened, a pair of scissors, and the washer & dryer to be on the top floor in the hallway rather than the bedroom they are in now. Of course, if we had all those things, we may not have left! Best vacation house we've ever stayed in. Thanks Bob for your flexibility and for always responding so quickly to any questions!
Really nice home on the edge of downtown Seattle!
Very nice home with lots of bedroom space and the kitchen is well appointed. I personally liked having two dishwashers, what a plus when entertaining! We really had a nice time here and the location is good too, which I was unsure about when I booked this reservation. It is quite close to downtown Seattle but not in the heart of the city so we enjoyed nice quite mornings on the porch and the kids walked around. Also, it is not too far from Woodinville so we toured some wineries, just a comfortable short drive. I would recommend this house to others!
Fulfilled all expectations
Only my second experience with a VRBO house, I was thoroughly pleased with this beautiful house in Madrona. There were 11 family members from 4 families--there was lots of space, light and privacy. The layout and furnishings were perfect for a big group: plenty of comfortable places to gather and sit and there is a beautifully furnished kitchen (even oyster knives!). The place was spotlessly clean. And Nourri, the point person from the management company who was cleaning the deck before we arrived was gracious and informative--he said call me if you need anything. We were allowed to arrive 2 hours early because of our flight--a gracious accommodation. The neighborhood is verdant and wonderful for walking. I recommend this house!
Great for Big Groups
I just attended a wedding in Seattle, we rented this place and also listing 656126, the two houses are less than 5 minutes away from each other and have the same owner. In this unit we had 9 adults and a baby staying here (Ages 30-40 + baby). Here's a list of pros and cons (Don't worry about my large con section, I go a little deeper in the cons because I find these are the most helpful when I read reviews, but honestly I rated this 5 stars, these are issues that are fairly minor and some are beyond the owner's control):
- Great looking house, the kitchen is huge, has a very open feel to it, great for entertaining.
- Ample street parking, which was important to us because we had 3 rental cars that needed parking.
- Very central location, was less than 20 minutes from almost all the tourist attractions and other areas we needed to go to.
- Nice neighborhood, seemed very safe and scenic place.
- Fully stocked with all the tools you need for a great stay, plenty of dishes/pots/pans if you want to try cooking stuff and eating in.
- The wi-fi at this house is pretty weak, unless you stay on the main floor, chances are the wi-fi will keep disconnecting.
- Cell phone reception is also weak at this house, between the 9 of us we had Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T all of them had trouble getting reception. the place I found the most success were the rooms in the front of the house.
- Lots of stairs, so if you have people who don't do well walking stairs this probably isn't the place for you. Tip: If you want to unload groceries or baggage, park near the side entrance and enter from the back of the house, you can complete avoid the stairs in front.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Cleaning||$195 + Tax|
|Pet Fee||$100 + Tax|
Reservation Deposit $1000 with remaining balance due 90 days prior to start of rental
Cleaning fee $195
Pet Fee $90
All amounts taxed at 9.5%
Security deposit via credit card authorization
Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years are priced at Summer Rates with 4 night minimum stay
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower, Master Bathroom with separate tub and shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Located on top floor. Serves 2 bedrooms
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, Located on lower level. Serves bedrooms 4 & 5
- Bathroom 4 - toilet, Powder room located on main floor
- Half Bathroom
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king, Located on top floor. Shares bathroom with bedroom 3
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, Located on top floor. Shares bathroom with Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 4 - 1 king, Located on bottom floor. Shares bathroom with Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 5 - 1 queen, Located on bottom floor. Shares bathroom with Bedroom 4
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals