Welcome to your favorite vacation get-away from now on! Our Peninsula Vallarta condo in Puerto Vallarta commands breath-taking views of each and every amazing sunset over the Bay of Banderas, the amazing Sierra Madre mountains, the lights and rhythm of downtown's Malecon board walk, as well as the nightly fireworks and the beautifully lighted infinity pool and beach 8 floors below.
The Peninsula Plaza a short walk from the lobby provides a Starbucks, restaurants, banks, entertainment and shopping. Right across the river from the Plaza is La Isla: a beautiful brand new luxury outdoor mall with everything!
Our favorite activities:
* A morning walk 2 miles along the beach to the Malecon stopping for breakfast at our favorite restaurant on the beach, shop shop shop, and take a $5 taxi ride with all your bags!!
* Throwing a towel on the oversized round lounge chair under an umbrella by the infinity pool and reading books while listening to your iPod and sipping on your drink.
* Exercising on an elliptical or bike machine with a panoramic view of the ocean and then taking a spa and sauna before resting on the beach.
Enjoy the fabulous view upon entering the open space living area (living/kitchen/dining/patio) facing the ocean and downtown. Luxury amenities include air conditioning, overhead fans in the dining room and each bedroom, 2 large flat screen LCD televisions with DVD players and 70 channel cable, DSL Wi-Fi, Vonage telephone with 3 wireless phones with free calls to all of USA plus more than 60 other countries. The kitchen is fully equipped with Microwave, oven, stove, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, blender, coffee maker and toaster.
* Wake up in the master bedroom's king size bed to an amazing view of the Sierra Madre mountains at sunrise and look out to the bay and downtown. Step out through either glass door onto the patio and soak in the sun. There are chairs and a coffee table in front of the large television with DVD. There is a generous walk-in closet. The master bath has a marble counter with two sinks and both a jet Jacuzzi with hand shower and a glass shower with rain shower head.
* The second master bedroom has a king size bed with a view of the mountains and a glass door to the patio which goes around the building toward the bay. There are two chairs and a coffee table and a chest of drawers and closet space. The private bathroom includes a shower and sink with marble countertop.
* The third bedroom has two double size beds, 2 matching chests of drawers, and a view to the bay and downtown. The bathroom has a sink and shower as well as a closet with extra drawers.
* The fourth bedroom has a comfortable queen size bed and built in closet and chest of drawers with the half bath next door.
The building also includes a grand 2 story entrance lobby with designer furniture, covered parking, 24 hour security, a business center with Wi-Fi and iMac computers for your use (we have wi-fi in the condo, of course), separate men's and women’s spas with steam/sauna room, showers, and Jacuzzis, a fully stocked exercise room, a huge infinity swimming pool with a view of the sunset, stairs to the beach with rinse-off shower, and, for long term renters, a deluxe cinema with several reclining theater chairs and a bar/lounge area for entertaining.
Our property manager will greet you in the lobby, orient you, provide instructions for using equipment, and can help arrange optional cleaning services, groceries, and cooking services. Children are welcome! No smoking and pets please. No guests allowed.
Note: 8th floor is actually at 10th floor level because of the lobby and mezzanine levels below the 1st floor. The A condos of tower 3 are the only Peninsula condos with views toward downtown not blocked by other Peninsula buildings, and the height is perfect!