4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Sleeps 8
Stone Creek Retreat - Tranquil Sophistication near the Mission
As you step through the private gates of Stone Creek Retreat, you just might feel your heart beat slower and stress flow out of your body; a serene vacation has begun!
The essence of tranquility, this contemporary jewel is tucked under mature majestic oaks on a wooded acre. Located just up from the historic Santa Barbara Mission, the sleek sophistication and designer interiors echo nature's palate of warm earth tones and natural textures.
The natural landscape creates a park-like setting in which to relax and unwind. Meandering paths lead to a rich botanic wonderland where gardens overflow with unique and whimsical plantings. A cascading waterfall and sparkling pool are the central features of the gently sloping terraced property. Overlooking the backyard is the Spa Deck that can be accessed by stairs from the upper pool area or the lower yard. Relax, unwind and sink into a feeling of bliss in the new redwood spa, while soaking away the cares of the day!
An outdoor Living Room has been carved out in the lower yard with ambient lighting setting the mood for romantic dinners under the stars. Nestle into the large sectional sofa that surrounds the gas fire table in the center of this charming oasis. Behind giant bamboo and tobacco plants, a "zen garden" is tucked quietly away for private meditation or a nap under the shady canopy.
In the Main House, walls of glass allow the beauty of the outdoors to meld with the comfortable interior. The sunken Living Room with fireplace feels cradled in the massive branches of the century old oaks. Through glass doors, a deck offers intimate dining at a round table for 4.
The Family Room and Kitchen are a blend of practical sense and relaxed style. The Kitchen is well appointed with professional appliances and lovely serving pieces to set a fine table. A large center island of smooth fossil stone has seating for 4 guests making it convenient to oversee meal preparation in the Kitchen, while not missing a minute of the big game on the flat screen TV in the Family Room!
The Formal Dining Room with seating for 8 guests is a great central location between the Living Room and Kitchen, allowing guests to mingle and stay connected to activity throughout the open floor plan.
Slip into the spacious Master Suite and disappear into this private haven. The high quality bed, the moon peeking through the oak branches, and quiet breezes through glass doors to the deck is the magic combination for a perfect night's sleep.
Marble and glass meet design and function in the Master Bathroom. A large open shower with drenching rain head, dual sinks and a purely simple but elegant soaking tub create a space to linger.
The two Guest Bedrooms are relaxed yet luxurious with fine linens, and each has an outside entrance for easy access to the surrounding grounds. The south Guest Bedroom offers a comfy queen-size bed and faces the private side yard. The north Guest Bedroom with 2 twin beds faces the enclosed front yard with views of the pool.
The detached Cabana is a bright open studio with king-size bed and seating area perfect to cuddle up with a good book or open a laptop to catch up on some work while on vacation. With more glass doors and windows, views of the aqua blue waters of the pool add to the peaceful ambiance of this very private cottage.
The captivating designer style and serene setting of this amazing property offers guests a World Class vacation experience. Stone Creek Retreat is a unique, luxury alternative to staying at local resort hotels in the area. Dollar for dollar there is so much more to offer at this one-of-a-kind property—more space, fine luxury amenities, impeccable design features, and extreme privacy. What more can be said about this unique vacation escape? A visit to Stone Creek Retreat guarantees a relaxing and memorable escape from a busy world.
Summer Season rates are in effect for Thanksgiving Week & Christmas Weeks.
3-Night minimum stay with the following additional restrictions:
High Season (Jun 15 - Sep 7)
7-Night minimum for all bookings made before May 1st.
3-Night minimum for current year bookings made after May 1st.
Thanksgiving Week (Any dates which include Thanksgiving Day)
7-Night minimum for all bookings made before Oct 1st.
3-Night minimum for current year bookings made after Oct 1st.
Christmas Weeks (Dec 19 - 26 & Dec 26 - Jan 2)
7-Night minimum (in the fixed weeks above) for all bookings made before Nov 1st.
3-Night minimum (and flexible dates) for current year bookings made after Nov 1st.
Stays of less than 30 nights are subject to a 10% Lodging Tax + $2/night Tourism Tax.
$350 Cleaning Fee (14+ night stays require additional cleaning fees), Booking Fee (varies based on reservation cost).
$2,000 security deposit refundable within 14 days of checkout. Deposit is reduced to $500 with purchase of Damage Waiver.
30+ night stays require extra security deposit, and do not qualify for the damage waiver program.
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change.
About the Manager
World Class Vacation Rentals, LLC
16 E. Arrellaga Street
Santa Barbara, CA. 93101
+1 (805) 275-1851
Guestbook comments from the manager
Activity and Interests
Wine Tasting, Shopping, Local Spas, Coffee Shops, Restaurants, Clubs, Stearn's Wharf, Sight Seeing, Channel Island Tours, Whale watching, Antiquing, Bird Watching. For detailed info on all local leisure activities, please visit our website.
- From $725 - 3 Night minimum
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions ...
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Area ...
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Private Pool
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Near The Ocean
- botanical garden
- live theater
- recreation center
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- surf fishing
- 2800 sq. ft.
- Master Bathroom - toilet, tub, shower, Master Bathroom w/walk-in shower, soaking tub, 2 sinks,
- Hall Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower, Hall Bathroom w/shower tub combination, rain shower head,
- Cabana Bathroom - toilet, shower, Cabana Bathroom with walk-in shower, rain shower head, sink,
- Master Bathroom w/walk-in shower, soaking tub, 2 sinks, toilet Hall Bathroom w/shower tub combination, rain shower head, sink, toilet Cabana Bathroom with walk-in shower, rain shower head, sink, toilet
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Master Bedroom - 1 king, Master Bedroom with king-size bed
- Bedroom #2 - 1 queen, Bedroom #2 with queen-size bed
- Bedroom #3 - 1 twin/ single, Bedroom #3 with 2 twin beds
- Cabana Bedroom - 1 king, Cabana with king-size bed
- Master Bedroom with king-size bed Bedroom #2 with queen-size bed Bedroom #3 with 2 twin beds Bedroom #4 (Cabana) with king-size bed
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Very private, wooded setting, Newly restored and re-imagined high end Mid-Century Modern, Pool (no cover), Built-in Spa, Private wood Guest Cabana, Air conditioning, Tranquil waterfall and walking paths, Near the Mission and Natural History Museum, Decks off Living Room, Master Bedroom and Cabana, Private patio off Bedroom #2, Lower yard outdoor Living Room w/fire table, Meditation garden, Indoor Dining table seats 6, Kitchen breakfast bar seats 4, Outside deck table seats 4, All new appliances, Viking 4 burner range with grill top and oven, Sub Zero refrigerator/Freezer/Ice maker, Dishwasher, Microwave, Toaster, Blender, Coffee maker, Coffee grinder, Nespresso and Capresso machines, Spices, Cooking utensils, Outside bistro table seats 2, Outdoor lower yard dining table seats 8-10, Mature oak trees and native plantings. Tranquil waterfall over river rocks, Landscape lighting, Upper pool patio with chaise lounges, Cabana deck overlooks pool