1 Bedroom, 1 Living Room, 1 Bathroom, 3 Sleeps (bed + sofa)
- english, french, italian
We will be available to hand off keys, answer questions and help you find your way around the neighborhood. For late arrivals (no possible after 10 PM) or during work hours, access can be facilitated with our friends. Please give us your expected time of arrival in advance in order to organize your check-in
Why Owner/Manager chose Ticinese
Forget your car and public transports: walk to all main tourist attractions (Duomo cathedral, Castello Sforzesco, Last Supper, etc.) of the city in about 15 minutes. In the evening, either relax at home after walking all day long or enjoy the lively Navigli district with its bars and restaurants just around the corner.
What makes this Apartment unique
A modern flat ultra-organized, spacious and tidy with up-to-date facilities. It has a fantastic 180 degree views from the windows and it is at 15-minute walking distance from the striking Duomo cathedral.
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
La Dolce Vita in Ticinine
We truly enjoyed our stay and loved the location and terrific neighborhood! Alberto was very helpful in answering our many questions and offering terrific recommendations for restaurants and places to see/things to do. Our only regret is that we couldn’t stay longer!
Excellent endroit, extrêmement propre et beau!
Notre hôte n’a pas pu nous accueillir mais à arrangé pour qu’une personne soit présente à notre arrivé. Notre hôte nous a quand même parlé et texté pour voir si tout était à notre goût ou si on avait des questions. L’emplacement de l’appartement est ok, mais se trouve à 20 minutes de marches pour se rendre au principales attractions. Pas un problème pour nous. N’hésitez pas!
Great Place to Stay
Very clean, quiet, has AC, attentive and responsive property manager, great location, well equipped, grocery next door, great neighborhood restaurants nearby, comfortable bedding/towels, good kitchen and dishware, washer and dishwasher, hair dryer, iron. I would stay here again.
Great location and very helpful host
We had a very pleasant stay in this property, which was conveniently located and spacious. It was an easy 15-20 minutes walk to the Duomo, the Santa Maria delle Grazie (the Last Supper), Naviglio Grande, etc. Alberto is one of the most helpful hosts that we have encountered. Not only provide assistance and answers whenever asked, he made good suggestions to additional interesting (and lesser known) places to visit. Don't forego the opportunity to solicit help from Alberto.
We'd gladly stay at this property again if and when we visit Milan again.
Gracie mille, Alberto.
Excellent flat. Owner very attentive and follows up appropriately. Highly recommend!
Beautiful flat, great location
My husband and I stayed here for two nights on our honeymoon. The flat was perfect: gorgeous, easily walkable to restaurants and sightseeing. Really nice amenities and decor. The host was very accessible and nice, they were really easy to get in touch with when we had any questions. Highly recommend staying here!
Public transports are easy and close:
- Tramway n. 3 direction Gratosoglio - stop Colonne di S. Lorenzo or P.za S. Eustorgio
- Tramway n. 2 direction P.le Negrelli - stop C.so Genova Via Ariberto
- Tramway n. 14 direction Lorenteggio - stop C.so Genova Via Ariberto
- Bus n. 94 (P.ta Volta - Cadorna FN) - stop Colonne di S. Lorenzo
- Metro Line 2 (Green) direction Abbiategrasso - stop S. Ambrogio (10 minutes walk)
WITHIN A SHORT WALKING DISTANCE YOU WILL FIND:
Just across the street: a supermarket.
Within a 3'-walk: covered food market and small food shops, chic and trendy boutiques.
A cab station, a bus and 4 tram lines.
Within a 5'-walk:
- The lively Navigli area (canals) with restaurants, antique shops and bookshops. One of the Milanese most favorite places for aperitivi and brunches.
- The basilica and columns of San Lorenzo, the most popular, full of history meeting point of the city.
- A large peacefull green park.
Within a 10'-walk:
- The Duomo cathedral with impressive dimensions, it contains the largest collection of marble statues in the world.
- The Palazzo Reale (international temporary exhibitions) and novecento (XXth century) museums.
- The Teatro alla Scala.
- The Galerie d'Italia museum.
- La Rinascente department store.
- The Galleria and Corso Vittorio Emanuele shopping mecca.
- Green, red and yellow subway lines.
Within a 15'-walk:
- The fashion quadrilateral and luxury boutiques.
- The Cenacolo Vinciano museum , it houses the famous fresco of Leonardo da Vinci called the Last Supper.
- La Triennale design exhibition gallery.
- The Castello Sforzesco and the Sempione Park.