House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
A stay in this posh Rockaway Beach vacation rental is sure to make groups of up to six people feel like Hollywood stars; located at Nedonna Views, just a short distance from downtown Rockaway Beach, and surrounded by the natural beauty of the ocean and Crescent Lake, groups of intimate friends or small families will have opportunities to loaf and explore in the same day!
Spectacular views and an open floor plan make this two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo a sight to behold. Settle in on the sectional sofa to watch the waves roll in, doze in a spot of sunlight, or watch movies or cable on the TV. Head outside to the two-top patio table for a cup of coffee or a glass of wine with your sweetie.
Make home-made meals in this open-floor, full-service kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Take your meals at the six-top dining table, or snack and prep at the bar.
Sleep will come quickly to all your guests in two phenomenal bedrooms, each with their own bathroom. The master suite is the perfect place for a couple, with a queen bed and a soaking tub. Snuggle under the covers for a private Netflix night via the in-home WiFi. The second bedroom has two full beds and a large walk-in shower stall. This vacation condo also comes with a washer/dryer to keep all your beach items clean, as well as access to a shared hot tub!
Head out for a day of varied activity: take a hike around Crescent Lake, lounge on the beach with a book, or go clamming and crabbing for some home-cooked seafood. Head into town for shopping, more dining, and beach souvenirs. And don't leave the dogs at home - up to two pets can join you for an additional nightly fee.
Whatever your fancy, this beautiful Rockaway Beach vacation home is your retreat, your refuge, and your sanctuary - take in the views and rest well.
*Please note that this condo is accessible only by stairs. If one to two flights of stairs are challenging for you, then we are happy to help you find other wonderful Rockaway Beach locations that would better accommodate your needs.*
**Please note that the balcony pictured is not available for guest use. Thank you for your consideration.*
Please use the link below to check real time availability, view more pictures, and book securely online!
Vacasa - Vacation Rentals Made Easy:
Professionally managed and cleaned homes
Local assistance 24/7 for emergencies
Secure INSTANT booking
A great family vacation
About the Owner
4.2 based on 77 traveler reviews
Perfect location, but needs some upkeep done to it (all easy fixes)
We enjoyed 4 nights here. It was gorgeous weather and the condo is in a great location. Being on the beach within a minute of stepping outside our door was amazing. We greatly appreciated the washer and dryer as we needed them everyday after our kids had been out in the sand! They had a bunch of kitchen tools that were also very helpful. There was a mix up before our arrival and VRBO was kind enough to give us a complimentary night due to the issue. That was awesome and not expected. Also the power went out while we were there and VRBO was quick to help us and give info as to what happened (the whole town was without power for a while. Not the condo's fault).
What wasn't amazing was the random little things that need fixing that added up to some frustration.
1. The key to the front door. Note I said "key" singular. This place accommodates 6. We shared this condo with my in-laws. We weren't planning to spend every minute with them, but we had to keep making sure who had the single key and make sure they'd be back to open the door for the other couple. There was a second backup key right there, but we would only be given the code if we lost the first key.
2. The key to the front door does not open the door easily. Many, many minutes of jiggling the key over and over again until it hit the lock just right. We were there for 4 days and even on the last day, we still had great trouble getting the door unlocked.
3. The key to the elevator to the room didn't work. We could go down, out of our room, but not up.
4. Loose handles on the kitchen sink and both showers. We were told 3 days before our arrival we couldn't use the balcony due to a broken handle. We weren't told about anything else.
5. There was no place to hang wet towels in either the bathrooms or bedrooms. No hooks. I ended up hanging them up on hangers in the closet.
6. Multiple light bulbs burnt out. Also the light above the stove did not work.
7. No curtains on the living room/dining room windows. We were blessed with amazingly sunny days. The sun setting right over the water... and directly into our condo. After a long day out, we sat in our dining room eating dinner with sunglasses on, blinded by the sun! lol. It was crazy how bright it was! By the 3rd night we hooked a blanket on the windows. It was an hour and a half of sun in our eyes.
8. It's time to tear out that dirty stained carpet! Also a mysterious white stain on a decorative pillow in the master bed.
Great views and location!
The property had excellent ocean front views, although the windows could use a good cleaning from the outside. The beach was clean and quiet providing a nice relaxing stay. Hope the patio door get fixed soon as it would have been nice to sit and enjoy our morning coffee overlooking the ocean. The elevator also needs to be repaired. The carpets are well overdue for a good cleaning. They do have two hot tubs for use but they are located outdoors (uncovered) and only overlook a small forest brush area. All in all our family had a great stay.
A great family vacation
The view was stunning, easiest beach access, and beautiful weather made our stay perfect. Inside the showers were beautiful, huge tub, super comfy and cute couch, and the beds were great too. We'd definitely recommend. You can't beat the view, and there was hardly anyone at the beach!
Great Views But Many Maintenance Issues
FIrst off the views are spectacular! Just wish you could enjoy the balcony to take advantage of them. There are many maintenance issues in this unit. Besides the balcony door not working, the tv and DVD player were not working properly, the elevator is not functioning, the back bedroom windows are not working. I called about the TV and DVD player not working and the property manager was supposed to call but he never did. Again the views are great but it is disappointing to see others enjoy their condo units and for us to pay full price for a condo that does not function properly. Will come back only if these issues are fixed. Great location!
The unit is in need of some basic maintenance but overall it is a great location. The view is amazing and the beds were very comfortable. We would definitely return.
We wanted to get out of town for a few days to relax and get some fresh seafood. My girlfriend found this place online, and due to the time of year it was one of the only places available for our time frame. The view is stunning. One of the few places where we've asked for " ocean view" and it actually was.. However, the property is less than beach cozy. If you're looking for a snuggly warm beach escape, this isn't it. If you land on the " post apocalyptic, tsunami, survivalist " experience, this is your place. It's built like a fortress.
- Major Credit Cards Accepted. Taxes and fees are not included. Rates and availability calendars may change until time of booking. For a full rate quote and live availability, please contact us or visit the Vacasa.com website!
- US Dollars
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
- Water View
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6