3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, Spacious Kitchen, Lots of Space and much more.....
Very Clean completely furnished 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths in Reflection Lakes.
This villa is nearly 1800 square feet and has a spacious open well stocked Kitchen (dishes, silverware, glasses, pots, and pans) and Dining area with a Snack Bar.
Large Great Room with access to a private screened in lanai and beautiful views of preserves.
Centrally located in the heart of Fort Myers in one of the most desired communities of Reflection Lakes.
Located near Coral Oaks Golf Course.
You also have the convenience of the wonderful amenities which include tennis courts, basketball courts, community pool, billiards, play area, clubhouse, fitness center, and much more!! This is all a short walk away.
House has 2 flat screen TVs, WiFi access, and 2 car attached garage with opener.
**Please note: 90 day minimum stay is preferred.
About the Owner
(1 traveler reviews)
I would think twice before renting this property.
We have been renting vacation homes for more that 10 years and this was our first bad experience with a property owner and a vacation home. If you are considering renting this property you may want to know that:
1. The home is in a nice location.
2. The property owner was difficult to work with and not very considerate or helpful when we had problems with the home.
3. The bed in the master bedroom is a king size bed but the blanket and comforter are queen size.
4. We don't believe that the home was cleaned before we arrived. The house was very dirty. There were dead bugs in the dresser drawers, on the window ledges and around the floor base boards in the bedrooms. The rugs and carpets were dirty and stained. The chairs in the dining room were covered with stains.
5. The refrigerator was full of old food and beverages when we arrived and needed to be cleaned.
6. Many of the kitchen cupboards were full of food so we had little space for our food.
7 The kitchen is not very well equipped. The drinking glasses are old plastic glasses.
8. There was green mold on the lanai screen cage.
9. The bath tub drain does not seal so you can't use the bath tub.
10, There is an old toilet and mattress set in the garage so garage space is limited.
11. Last but not least, the water was shut off for a day because the water bill had not been paid.
Activity and Interests
There are several shops, banks, grocery stores, and malls nearby.
Additional information about rental rates
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- water parks
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bicycles ...
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Guests provide their own meals